Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Is page 1 DL the latest(grolokk11.rar)? can someone point me to the latest update?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Just finished it and it's good stuff! Does Dev read these? If so i'd like to point out 2 flaws that would be easy to fix and they are: Hard to find supplies and trigger of fort raid. Both these are solvable by editing the quest journal to tell you which locations still have supplies in them and a note to tell you to talk to worm(or text from the headgoblin[the one you hire]) when you're ready to attack. And that's it really although i guess getting stuff from barreals and the like wasn't obvious(i just click on stuff out of habbit and got something) so there's that. But good stuff and i await the next update.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Just finished it and it's good stuff! Does Dev read these? If so i'd like to point out 2 flaws that would be easy to fix and they are: Hard to find supplies and trigger of fort raid. Both these are solvable by editing the quest journal to tell you which locations still have supplies in them and a note to tell you to talk to worm(or text from the headgoblin[the one you hire]) when you're ready to attack. And that's it really although i guess getting stuff from barreals and the like wasn't obvious(i just click on stuff out of habbit and got something) so there's that. But good stuff and i await the next update.
Hey Midge! Thanks for the feedback! I'll see about tightening up the supply issue and making that questline easier to navigate.

Reactions: Midge
Mar 12, 2018
Hello everyone!! I have a problem with the quest named "Aggro-Culture", when I kill the Stree-ukhs, respawn others enemies again and the fight never end. What am I doing wrong...??

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Hello everyone!! I have a problem with the quest named "Aggro-Culture", when I kill the Stree-ukhs, respawn others enemies again and the fight never end. What am I doing wrong...??
Is it the fight at the start in the village or on the map of the village they respawn in?
If the first, you have to lose that fight so don't reload and just watch what happens. If the second, game bug as no enemies are supposed to respawn in village or cave.

Mar 12, 2018
Is it the fight at the start in the village or on the map of the village they respawn in?
If the first, you have to lose that fight so don't reload and just watch what happens. If the second, game bug as no enemies are supposed to respawn in village or cave.
Thank you for the info!!! I solved this problem. It was the first fight against the Stree-ukhs in the village, I let them defeat me and Done! :);)(y)

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
finally, it's 29 may :))))))) i feel so eager
and,, did i use "eager" in right ways ?
sorry for my bad english :v

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Really sucks to have to do this, but I am pushing back the first release of Grolokk Chapter 2.
I want to apologize to everyone looking forward to getting to play it this weekend. Realistically I probably should have posted this a week ago, but I thought I might be able to crunch this week and get the build where it needed to be for a release.

The main reasons why I don't think it's ready for release

-Buggy/Breakable/Unfinished Quests
-Low on content (Particularly adult content)
-Unpolished and unfinished game-play elements and balancing.

I'm asking for a few more weeks to hunt down and fix bugs, add in more content, and polish the game. I know that this sucks and I am deeply sorry for the delay. There's a difference between releasing a partially complete BETA that is still fun and very playable, and releasing a broken, aggravating ALPHA, and right now Grolokk Chapter 2 is still in the latter of those two categories.

Speaking conservatively I am shooting for mid to late June release.

Again, I apologize and thank you for your patience, this delay is entirely on me and I take full responsibility for it.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Really sucks to have to do this, but I am pushing back the first release of Grolokk Chapter 2.
I want to apologize to everyone looking forward to getting to play it this weekend. Realistically I probably should have posted this a week ago, but I thought I might be able to crunch this week and get the build where it needed to be for a release.

I'm asking for a few more weeks to hunt down and fix bugs, add in more content, and polish the game. I know that this sucks and I am deeply sorry for the delay. There's a difference between releasing a partially complete BETA that is still fun and very playable, and releasing a broken, aggravating ALPHA, and right now Grolokk Chapter 2 is still in the latter of those two categories.

Again, I apologize and thank you for your patience, this delay is entirely on me and I take full responsibility for it.
I'd rather wait a few extra weeks for polished content than play buggy crap now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

"Beggers can't be choosers" :p
take your time in developing a product you yourself deem worthy of release

비빔이거품

Aug 22, 2018

Don't fret it too much, do what ya need to. Been lurking on this game for a while now since release of 1.0. (Was able to combat the progression bug. ;) ) I'm sure you'll cook up something really good for this next update. Keep on keepin' on. :D

Reactions: James Eveleth

petereater

Sep 19, 2017
So when I heard the terrible news about the update, I suddenly developed a terrible pain in my groin. And so I decided to see my pediatrician. I went to his office and tapped on the aquarium like I always do, he told me to stop bothering the fish. He then told me to pull my pants down. He took a look at my genitals and fainted. I screamed and tried to wake him. When he finally awoke he grabbed a flask from his pocket and began to drink.

I said "Dr Goldberg is it bad", but he seemed lost in his thoughts. The room was silent, Dr Goldberg continued to stare aimlessly, transfixed on a poster of a clown riding a donkey. He had the appearance of a man crushed by the horrors of the world, like Sean Penn in the film a "The Thin Red Line (1998)". He then look at me and said,

"Fred, that is the worst case of blue balls I have every seen".
At first I cried, and then I got angry. I tore down the clown poster and kicked over the fish tank.
"How much time do I have"
"10-15 days at most, you won't make it until July".

"Is there anything I can do" I said.
"There is one thing but its not fiinished, it might save you but it could also kill you"
"What is it?"

Grolokk 2.0

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes