Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
What's the difference?

and

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Give us the changelog or the game!
Don't have a set change log. Working on it. But for a quick in dirty, as it stands, the first release of Grolokk Chapter 2 (ver0.3, still unfinished) will include around
-30-45 minute game-play,
-Around a dozen new scenes.
-Access to several new maps including a larger, more in-depth town.
-Chapter one.
-An option when you start to begin at Chapter 1, or Chapter 2, so don't worry if you don't have save games.

Cuz they've been tossing me a few bucks, I opted to give patreon supporters an early release of the game (which also acts as a beta of sorts) I think it's a fair trade. The public version will be out soon. Moving forward, I'll be planning on dropping new content for the game more regularly, so new content around every month or so instead of a 6 month wait, as a lot of the foundational work has been done. Thanks all for being patient, I know it sucks but the public version will be out soon!

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
What's the difference?

and
Warboss editions of the releases will have some extra erotic content, for the patrons contributing in the War-Boss Tier. Though by playing the public editions you'll still be able to access the majority of the naughty scenes.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
Don't have a set change log. Working on it. But for a quick in dirty, as it stands, the first release of Grolokk Chapter 2 (ver0.3, still unfinished) will include around
-30-45 minute game-play,
-Around a dozen new scenes.
-Access to several new maps including a larger, more in-depth town.
-Chapter one.
-An option when you start to begin at Chapter 1, or Chapter 2, so don't worry if you don't have save games.

Cuz they've been tossing me a few bucks, I opted to give patreon supporters an early release of the game (which also acts as a beta of sorts) I think it's a fair trade. The public version will be out soon. Moving forward, I'll be planning on dropping new content for the game more regularly, so new content around every month or so instead of a 6 month wait, as a lot of the foundational work has been done. Thanks all for being patient, I know it sucks but the public version will be out soon!
Yess, every month is a good way man, but i think it should be 1 month for the scenes, 1 month for the update because it's make each update is heavyer like 15 to 20 minutes gameplay.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yess, every month is a good way man, but i think it should be 1 month for the scenes, 1 month for the update because it's make each update is heavyer like 15 to 20 minutes gameplay.
I think it'll vary depending. Right now I'm chunking out development into a certain quest, or certain scene, or certain mechanic. I just averaged it all out and it takes roughly 8 hours to make one minute of game-play, so rocking 20 to 30 hours a week, it works out to around 10-15 a month. The advantage currently is I have a lot of maps, dialogue, quests, and other in-game assets and game-play actually completed and front loaded far beyond what got released so far in chapter 2. The virgin content still needs needs fine tuning, erotic content, and dialogue actors. There's some other game-play that needs shaping up, like combat, but a lot of the work going forward at least the next few months, is already done.

You make a good point though, it'll likely need some tweaky on the release schedule. It might get a little annoying getting an update and only getting like, 5 minutes of new content.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Is this the Warboss edition? Setup of the game seems interesting, but no fan if parts of the game and the story itself is kept out from regular editions.

Besides being one of my pet peeves about free games should have all game content itself anyway since Patreon is a platform for supporting a dev to develop a game and not to buy content. It is my experience it often leads to weird transitions, weird references and so on maiming the game itself unless a dev is extremely careful and puts loads of extra work in. If want to give extra's to patrons then do so by extra scenes that are not part of the game, but only available outside of game in an extra menu or things like that.

Reactions: dingo4life

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
I would have preferred waiting for the public release, just so our dear developer gets paid the most possiable.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not been on this page in a long time has there been an update and if yes how big an update are we talking about.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes