mausolum

Sep 26, 2017
there are 3 clues in total... and that's the end of the current version
Ah... I got the one from the shopkeeper who wanted me to clear her storefront, and the one from the guard who wanted the book. Which one am I missing?

Thanks for the help!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah... I got the one from the shopkeeper who wanted me to clear her storefront, and the one from the guard who wanted the book. Which one am I missing?

Thanks for the help!
try someone from the construction team visiting town

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I see, well you seem like a down to earth guy. I understand you have a full-time job and also other hobbies.

Where would you say most of your dev time is spent? Creating the assets in RPGM or CG's or what? And do you use assets and similar/exact poses to reduce worktime?
Oh CGs for sure. Usually between 2-6 hours per CG (depending on the number of elements involved), there's around 70 or so separate CGs created for the game, plus the suite of character graphics for text (I refer to them as cut-scene actors) and there is almost 200 of those. Though after the original actor is done, it's easy to create new faces or expressions.

I use a mix of tricks to reduce work, some CGs are completely freehand, but a good number were created wtih photo references or using a CG figuring posing software to create the base pose.

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
hope there will be a way to resurrect Darcia that gets eaten at the start
Edit: can someone explain that end of chapter 1 bs?

Last edited:

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
hope there will be a way to resurrect Darcia that gets eaten at the start
Darcia is probs alive, being the redhead girl we see with the old man after you take over the fort. My guess is that she is one of the so called murdered sisters of the queen and that she is looking for revenge and to dethrone her sister using Grolokk Grolokk to do so.

Fn0309

Jan 13, 2018
Darcia is probs alive, being the redhead girl we see with the old man after you take over the fort. My guess is that she is one of the so called murdered sisters of the queen and that she is looking for revenge and to dethrone her sister using Grolokk Grolokk to do so.
just got to the end of chapter one but how tf did she escape?

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Who knows, she obviously was planning all of it so she must have planned a way out and for that skeleton to be placed.
From playing chapter 2, it seems the queen killed her parents and sisters. I am guessing that Darcia is a sister to the queen. And if the skeleton is not Darcia's, then it might belong to a sister. And at the end of chapter 1 we see who might be Darcia. But is it? Is it another sister?
Cannot wait for chapter 3 now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
From playing chapter 2, it seems the queen killed her parents and sisters. I am guessing that Darcia is a sister to the queen. And if the skeleton is not Darcia's, then it might belong to a sister. And at the end of chapter 1 we see who might be Darcia. But is it? Is it another sister?
Cannot wait for chapter 3 now.
The villagers give pretty strong hints... there is one sister that openly opposed the current queen and had rallied an army for her course, only to get crushed by her ruthless sister and the royal army... believed dead, but not proven. Dartenia Telis
Also the queen seems to be unusual defencive about that fort you intend to attack... so she might suspect her sister to be the course of the recent commocions

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
53a.gif

Need something to take a ruler's attention away from a coup plot? Goblin horde!

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is also a refrence to a red head thief who was hot that stole money from some one. the think is only the dev now's how are if she is alive and how. mybe you find her and she tell's you what happen are mybe you don't lol

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
how are you guys on chapter 2?
All you can do is discover news about the bridge and the plans of the queen in the village. So far I think you can't enter the plague ridden city or do anything else in the other locations (so no new missions and girls i guess)

Does anybody know if Beatrix is in this WBE F95zone version? Or she might be up for a next update or only in a patreon version of the game?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
All you can do is discover news about the bridge and the plans of the queen in the village. So far I think you can't enter the plague ridden city or do anything else in the other locations (so no new missions and girls i guess)

Does anybody know if Beatrix is in this WBE F95zone version? Or she might be up for a next update or only in a patreon version of the game?
Well you have a small run in with her dureing the Bridge Quest, but her recruitment is likely based on makeing her bridge collapse.
That aside you'll also get a side Quest by the Gypsi dancer to gather some special documents in order to unlockk sex scenes descriped in them

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017

Beatrix will be implemented in future releases. She's not in the game just yet.

Reactions: Gert_Boomans

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I like this game. I was a little pissed the red head died in the beggining so I hope the dev makes that avoidable later. Dev please make sure that all harem girls have scenes that are fleshed out similarly to aya. I noticed you can only fuck the daughter and get a blowjob from the mum so make sure they have more stuff added and please change scenes so that when getting a blowjob from all girls the dick actually is inside the girls mouth. 2 questions for anyone on here. 1. In the witches quest where will i find the dwarf helmet? 2. After return8ng to the pair where red head died and then going down a hole using a rope there is a girl tied up it is obviously not Lara Croft but is someone like her my question is can I free her or is that the extent of her involvement? D3v If you won't make red head saleable then please add some actual sex scenes with grolokk before she dies. I also don't have the goblin army yet but when I get them we promised them chicks so some group sex scenes with the harem girls would be cool as they are ment to serve the whole tribe

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes