fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
I have been waiting for this game after the first chapter was done and when it finally did come i was like "wait, isn't chapter 2 suppose to be longer then the first chapter in the next update?" then I realize maybe this chapter will have more updates to progress in the story before heading into chapter 3. I enjoy the game so far and I give kudos to the developer and his squad for making a kool and awesome game for us. Also I really want to know who the red head at the end of chapter 1 really is cause I got my suspicious of who she is but don't want to ruin it just yet.

Apr 7, 2017
I think the easiest thing for the author is to remove the harem tag, change the name of the search so that it doesn't say harem, so as not to confuse people, the term harem is very specific.
The harem tag is the tag that tells people you're not just picking one girl out of all these girls for a given playthrough and then you need another playthrough for the next girl and so on, as occurs in some games. The tag change you're asking for would make the tags LESS accurate, not more.

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
well, just finished the game. First of all i fecking love it good job on storry telling and only thing i found is lack of animations really, i know it really take long time to create so short animation but still with you drawing those girls i cant imagine proper animations of them thats the only complain im giving to you. add some jiggles make it more alive in the future and you can be sure this series will be on top! like summertime saga unique i found your girls hella hot but like if you can add some animations like summertime saga does im pretty sure you will hit the jackpot!

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
well, just finished the game. First of all i fecking love it good job on storry telling and only thing i found is lack of animations really, i know it really take long time to create so short animation but still with you drawing those girls i cant imagine proper animations of them thats the only complain im giving to you. add some jiggles make it more alive in the future and you can be sure this series will be on top! like summertime saga unique i found your girls hella hot but like if you can add some animations like summertime saga does im pretty sure you will hit the jackpot!
I want to get into more animating for sure. But yeah, it just comes down to the time investment. But I have been boning up a bit and started doing some dedicated study work on the side, both to improve the artwork, and to get more into animation, so hopefully they'll be more animations in-game in the future!

Reactions: Lycosxd
May 30, 2017
I figured it out yesterday but forgot to update.
Use the rpg save editor and open variation, there will be supply encounter. Change it to 20 then everything is done.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
I just got a soft lock. I entered a big white building where they are making a bridge, there were 2 entrences a main one and one to the left of it. I entered from the side door. I got the text "i hear 2 people having an argument down the back" then my game locked.
I've had this happen before in RPG maker games when you trigger a cut scene and it trys moves the player, But if the player is in the wrong spot it will softlock the game.

Kendall99

Mar 20, 2019
Make your game as you want to, most important is that it feels right to you and you have fun making it.
Yes. This.

You can't please all of the people all of the time and I've seen some game devs tie themselves in knots and get fed up of their project trying to do so.

Reactions: Midge

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
So how do I know when I'm at the end of the current content? Any notice or sign or will the quests disappear? I just conquered the first fort and entered the second area.

fedorov51

Jan 27, 2019
So how do I know when I'm at the end of the current content? Any notice or sign or will the quests disappear? I just conquered the first fort and entered the second area.
It will tell you after bar scene with the old man in the red hood

Reactions: Medak

Teal

Aug 8, 2016
Where's the book you need to get past the bridge guard? I've found three and none of them work

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
i like the game so far. only thing i did not like was no warning/no chance to save before there was the "end of content"-stuff and i was back in menu...else i enjoyed it a lot, i like goblins a lot.

Reactions: Humpingwerewolves

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Where's the book you need to get past the bridge guard? I've found three and none of them work
honestly i forgot WHERE i got it, but the topic of the book was some "Harry Potter"-fanfic-like-thing. either when i sneaked into the tent next to the bridge or in the pub, i forgot, but i bet it was in the pub.....

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Yes. This.

You can't please all of the people all of the time and I've seen some game devs tie themselves in knots and get fed up of their project trying to do so.
Oh I hear ya. It seems like it could turn into just another "dumb day job" if I started trying to please everyone and stopped making the game I wanted to. But I'm not against hearing feedback and considering different ideas.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the way i see it is ever thing in monarsion i now i did not spell that right. i also believe that it is your game make it you way and listening to feed back is good too but don't let people tale you how to make your own game this is you game your plan not there's. if there paying a patron cost it's so you can make the game. other's have said the same think they are giving you money but that's for you to make your game not to tell you how to make your game. i like the game and the red head at the begining is not dead she is useing the mc to kill are fuck her evil sister lol

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
What's NTR?
Netorare aka cheating/adultery specifically with the goal of the MC finding out and getting jealous. There's also a "cheating" tag for cases where the partner being cheated on doesn't find out and/or isn't jealous about it (or they're not the MC). The scene in question seems more like a case for the "group sex" tag.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
Netorare aka cheating/adultery specifically with the goal of the MC finding out and getting jealous. There's also a "cheating" tag for cases where the partner being cheated on doesn't find out and/or isn't jealous about it (or they're not the MC). The scene in question seems more like a case for the "group sex" tag.
No not really the MC even comments on it after the guy tells him and he gets a bit mad if you look. It is NTR

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes