Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What's NTR?
netorare
Basically it involves emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience As in watching someone you(as a player) have grown attached to get taken advantage of(usualy rape) and not being able to avoid/stop it from happening.
Maybe have an option to aviod it or skip the scene. But you need those tags if it's in there.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
netorare
Basically it involves emotional hurting the significant other and with this also the audience As in watching someone you(as a player) have grown attached to get taken advantage of(usualy rape) and not being able to avoid/stop it from happening.
Maybe have an option to aviod it or skip the scene. But you need those tags if it's in there.
Learn something new every day.

I mean...it's just with the tone of the game and everything...I didn't think "emotional hurting" was something I was going to have to anticipate. I feel like I must have landed on a very different destiniation when it comes to the conclusion of how that scene went down. But I'll look into getting a tag added for it.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017

I mean...it's just with the tone of the game and everything...I didn't think "emotional hurting" was something I was going to have to anticipate. I feel like I must have landed on a very different destiniation when it comes to the conclusion of how that scene went down. But I'll look into getting a tag added for it.
You should really make it avoidable it completely ruined the whole game for me, and I loved the original game and was waiting for the update for a while.

B0ssOfThisGym

Apr 28, 2017
Lmao, no offense but you take it way too seriously if you got offended by that, especially with how Grolokk is more of a comedy than anything else.
What's up with this mentality to label everything with NTR tag, especially when in this situation it can become really misleading. I miss good ol days where people gave 0 shit if someone else fucked girls that were somehow attached to the MC (e.g. Princess trainer), when it was clear that whole game aims for more comedy based story rather then typical NTR games.
Idk but I don't see any reason to add NTR tag to this. Maybe grow thicker skin if you get offended by such a petty thing.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i know how people feel about stuff like that but to me it's just a game. i see it but i don't let it get to me plues she is back getting goblin dick.

Reactions: Aligora and WSmith

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

People tend to overuse and wide spread the term... in general it got turned from getting your love interest stolen by someone, into any other dick fucking a female someone might want to fuck himself... some people would even call the waitress scene NTR.
To avoid outragoues people demanding to shut down game development and or this thread just add the Tag would be my advice.
Also maybe add an option that surprises the Player in a humoristic manner, where your slut healer actually negotiates verbally with the guards and make them agree to let the party pass being totally confused on what the fuck just happened... including the MC and his mate

Reactions: hp_surfer and DonRE

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
Game completely ruined for me. Needs a NTR tag now. One of your girls gets fucked by some guards and you have no way to avoid or stop it. Like its fine for people that like it, but please at least put the proper tags and warning so I dont have to see it. Was really excited to see this game come back too.
I totally agree, I hate those games where the only one who has to strive is the mc to fuck, the harem label should be removed since if you share your women not it harem, you simply have a walking brothel.

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Not having gotten to said scene yet i wont comment on it directly, but i don't see why adding a tag for it if it's in here is such a bad thing. Everything has a tag it's more accurate to have it then to not so players know kind of what to expect. Not saying to remove the scene or anything, you don't even have to have a way to skip it if you don't want to. It would be more of a courtesy to have one but not strickly necessary to have one. It's not about questioning what is in the game, just having accurate labels.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
Lmao, no offense but you take it way too seriously if you got offended by that, especially with how Grolokk is more of a comedy than anything else.
What's up with this mentality to label everything with NTR tag, especially when in this situation it can become really misleading. I miss good ol days where people gave 0 shit if someone else fucked girls that were somehow attached to the MC (e.g. Princess trainer), when it was clear that whole game aims for more comedy based story rather then typical NTR games.
Idk but I don't see any reason to add NTR tag to this. Maybe grow thicker skin if you get offended by such a petty thing.
I mean i assumed we were all on board with the whole "ugly goblin that cant get women by normal means" so it shouldnt be a surprise that the women were not exclusive to him but rather something he can hold on to for as long as he is in charge, which seems to flip-flop during the game. I guess everyone goes into these with different expectations.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017

The people on here have some weird views sometimes, there are people that will never play a female protagonist and there are those that think any women in the game should only ever be sexually available to the protagonist and any mention of something else deeply offends them. Cant really change their taste, so you use flags that arent technically correct so they dont have a meltdown in your thread. I for one really appreciate the game as is and the vibe you are going for. Great work!

Feb 15, 2019
Game completely ruined for me. Needs a NTR tag now. One of your girls gets fucked by some guards and you have no way to avoid or stop it. Like its fine for people that like it, but please at least put the proper tags and warning so I dont have to see it. Was really excited to see this game come back too.
The ability to pimp out the gals isn't NTR. In that case Something Unlimited is also an NTR game, because Lex Luthor runs several brothels/uses his harem to secure whatever deals he wants, just like Grolokk is doing. The point is it's still Grolokk's intent over who his harem ladies should or should not bang, though maybe in this particular scene it's not as obvious.

Ultimately, the ladies are more of a resource here than for lovey-dovey companionship. A comedy game about a snarky, rampaging Goblin is the wrong place to look for monogamy imo. I agree though that, for people that are very partial to one specific girl, then maybe adding an option to prevent said girl from being pimped out would be practical.

This isn't anything new to the game either. Maybe this was forgotten but most of the girls were fairly bimbo-y to begin with. Also, from Chapter 1 it's made pretty clear that a horde/army will only join your cause once you've acquired a harem of hotties. It's all but outright stated that the women are meant to be passed around by the gobbos in order to 'boost the horde morale' - just under Grolokk's discretion of course. None of that falls under NTR.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2017
Really? Do you want the netorare tag just for the trio? I mean, I understand that some people are afraid of the Netorare but do not exaggerate, in games where the Netorare is very marked, like tugh hero party it's ok, but in this game only for one scene? I find it ridiculous.

Reactions: Aioria619

Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
Well, hello guys ! I'm currently stuck at the quest burning bridges. I have already 2 clues (tavern guy and the guard guarding the bridge) but i can't seem to find the third clue. could you give me a lead here ?

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Well, hello guys ! I'm currently stuck at the quest burning bridges. I have already 2 clues (tavern guy and the guard guarding the bridge) but i can't seem to find the third clue. could you give me a lead here ?
The last one is with the lady in the shop just next to the 3 prostitutes

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Don't really mind the "NTR", but it was a little annoying that some random guards got a scene with a harem girl before Stank-Breath or Worm.

Kendall99

Mar 20, 2019
The last one is with the lady in the shop just next to the 3 prostitutes
I'm stuck on the same clue. How do you get the 3 prostitutes to move from the shop?

I assumed that the solution was in the tavern and you'd get them to move there, but I think I've talked with every character in the town without finding out how to complete it.

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
I'm stuck on the same clue. How do you get the 3 prostitutes to move from the shop?

I assumed that the solution was in the tavern and you'd get them to move there, but I think I've talked with every character in the town without finding out how to complete it.
It's with the homeless next to them, you're supposed to give give him some alcohol you buy in the bar (talk to him first). He will then attack the prostitute. I talked randomly to everyone in the village before that, so not sure if there is an order on the dialogues

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes