zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea there should be a bum who want's rum give him rum and he will chase them off. tell the truth wish you could have made the whore's part of your harm lol. but then you no there whore's so they will fuck anyone for the right price's lol

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
In response to my previous comment about having gifts/side quests to unlock new scenes with the girls, I just went back into the game to "check out" some scenes with the current girls in the harem and realized that Tigeera actually does have a small side/fetch quest that you can do to unlock a new scene. I initially missed this when starting chapter 2, as talking to Aya didn't yield any new dialogue and I assumed it would be the same for the others.

bubblebobble5

Jun 2, 2018
I know Goblin Slayers kind of a big thing, but I don't get into a ton of anime myself. When writing up the Goblins for Grolokk, I was kinda goin for a more western tilt, your warhammer goblins and such, also early metal bands were a real big influence. Grolokk and his cohorte were meant to seem a bit like some 60's or 70s punk rock or heavy metal group.

Ha ha ha-- the Chad Skarsnik vs. the Virgin Goblin Slayer Gobbos is a meme that needs to be seen.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
Kind of disappointed that the nasty savage goblin builds his harem by... asking the ladies politely to join it.
Now I see that my comment is whiny and too negative. I had a lot of fun with the game and it's very evident that a lot of effort was put into it. I wish to see it evolve and am curious to see what's going to happen next. To the developer: good luck!

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Yeah its a bug that will be corrected in the next release. If you enter through the other entrance you shouldn't have any issue.
Can I ask you a question: Is there a difference between the public version on your patreon with the War band edition version?

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What's this well business in ch1? I got the rope peeps mention but have no clue as to the rest.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Just play it, the gameplay isn't too hard, the dialogue is pretty good and it barely takes an hour (half if you know what to do already).
Yes, I did play it before but I have since reinstalled Windows.
I asked because I have little time at the moment and wanted to start from the new content.
But I guess I should stop being lazy :D
[edit]
The game could be selected to start at Chapter 2 :censored::rolleyes::LOL:

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Some practice and experimentation with some art techniques I repurposed into a pin-up. Honestly kind of hate it a little bit. But enjoy!
Hate it? Really? Your perfectionism will cripple you in the long run then. Nothing to hate here. An absolutely gorgeous 2D art right there. Stop setting impossible standards. Don't be your own constant malcontent critic. There is this place for that! I-know-a-guy-who-could-do-better types run rampant here! Not much regarding art though, i admit.

But for the love of Greed, stop advertizing the npc that gets eaten after first 10 minutes, geez!!! :HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes