zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but she is not dead that was a klaver way to get what she wanted. the picter is great man don't change it.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
but she is not dead that was a klaver way to get what she wanted. the picter is great man don't change it.
I mean I think she is alive but there is no definitive proof. The queen looks like her so the mysterious figure could be a 3rd character and she might actually stay dead.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
there is also a guy in one of the town's that said he was robbed by a hot redhaed with nice tit's and ass if i rember right.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is also a guy in one of the town's that said he was robbed by a hot redhaed with nice tit's and ass if i rember right.
which is still no proof as this could just mean he refers to the "mysterious Lady" from the fort scene (which is likely the missing princess that had opposed the queen)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No matter what, we didn't get the redhead for now. As good as dead that is for us. Just like Lara. Can't have all the girls. Greed is most displeased!! ... i mean his name is Greed after all. And can't have them all? Heresy if you ask me :whistle:

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hate it? Really? Your perfectionism will cripple you in the long run then. Nothing to hate here. An absolutely gorgeous 2D art right there. Stop setting impossible standards. Don't be your own constant malcontent critic. There is this place for that! I-know-a-guy-who-could-do-better types run rampant here! Not much regarding art though, i admit.

But for the love of Greed, stop advertizing the npc that gets eaten after first 10 minutes, geez!!! :HideThePain:
Haha. Well I'm not exactly waking up in a cold sweat over it. Don't of it so much as perfectionism, but a healthy drive to constantly improve. This painting was an experiment with new painting techniques, so I'm still finding my footing with those methods. But I see how getting hung up and overly critical could be debilitating. Art, and titty games more appropriately, being such a subjective matter anyway, seems like it would be wasted energy.

And yes, terrible thing about Darcia. Totally got eaten. Definitely never gonna see her again. No sir...

Reactions: James Eveleth

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't know if sacasm is the word i am looking for are is it a diffrent word. help me out here Gacorman70 lol

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
Hate it? Really? Your perfectionism will cripple you in the long run then. Nothing to hate here. An absolutely gorgeous 2D art right there. Stop setting impossible standards. Don't be your own constant malcontent critic. There is this place for that! I-know-a-guy-who-could-do-better types run rampant here! Not much regarding art though, i admit.

But for the love of Greed, stop advertizing the npc that gets eaten after first 10 minutes, geez!!! :HideThePain:
I mean I think she is alive but there is no definitive proof. The queen looks like her so the mysterious figure could be a 3rd character and she might actually stay dead.
which is still no proof as this could just mean he refers to the "mysterious Lady" from the fort scene (which is likely the missing princess that had opposed the queen)
According to the story line, the queen had a few sisters, 7 in all I think and there was a battle for the throne. My take on that means that all these red heads are the sisters that survived the battle for the throne. There is also a chance the septuplets (I think is the correct term) are all identical in their looks.
I cannot wait for the next chapter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ennoch

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There is also a chance the septuplets (I think is the correct term) are all identical in their looks.
I somehow completely missed the part that describes this 7-sisters history. I only recall that the now-Queen supposedly killed some of her siblings. So.. there going to be more than one busty redhead royalty in our glorious almighty war-gobbo-lordly harem? Won't complain :whistle:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
According to the story line, the queen had a few sisters, 7 in all I think and there was a battle for the throne. My take on that means that all these red heads are the sisters that survived the battle for the throne. There is also a chance the septuplets (I think is the correct term) are all identical in their looks.
I cannot wait for the next chapter.
The story goes on though... only one sister survived the "cleaning" and still resisted her, that sister fled to an abondened fortress and build her forces.
The queen however was aware and the royal army followed her there... in the following battle the rebels were wiped out and the fortress colapsed above the last sister burying her alive... her body wasn't found though.
It's also the story of the only named sister in the game.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
That was a very nice animation, can't wait for new update...But I think it would be fun if we could have a little bit more of Goblin in their natural habitat: Defeating female enemy and capture them then use them as breeding machines

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
hope for more scene's with the haem girls to like the mother get's the dick lol after all the daughter can't get all of it lol.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I do not know how to fulfill these quests in order to break the barrier that has arrows shot from. Can anyone please help? Where can Sappers and Siege Engineers be found at?

Untitled.png

catal010

Mar 22, 2020
I do not know how to fulfill these quests in order to break the barrier that has arrows shot from. Can anyone please help? Where can Sappers and Siege Engineers be found at?
you cant complete it yet
the only content you can do is on the southeast village from your new warcamp

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you will need the woman working on the brige but she will be in the next update. so will have to wait for some quest

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes