ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
is there any other way to support you? i would love to become a war member or however its called but in my country it isnt usual to have a creditcard.

Reactions: Kaeris

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
is there any other way to support you? i would love to become a war member or however its called but in my country it isnt usual to have a creditcard.
At the moment, Patreon are Subscribestar are the only financial means of supporting the game if thats what your asking. Though to be frank the current warboss editiion of the game got leaked and is posted around quite a bit (I think the edition posted here on f95 is the warboss edition).

Reactions: Kaeris

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
.... This is ironic, the .4 public release version has been emailed out.. which would be fire if not for the link still needing the decryption key.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
.... This is ironic, the .4 public release version has been emailed out.. which would be fire if not for the link still needing the decryption key.
I'm trying to fix the MEGA link. It's attached but you'll have to manually copy and paste the entire link into your browser to work. Or just use the other two links provided.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So, version .04 is out for public release and .05 is out for patreons . Any1 know what is new in version .04 or is better to wait for .05?

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
So, version .04 is out for public release and .05 is out for patreons . Any1 know what is new in version .04 or is better to wait for .05?
ver0.5 hasn't been released at all. Patreon users got early access to 0.4, and now it's out for the free public release as well.

Goobercreek

Aug 6, 2016
Grolokk: Chapter 2 ver0.4 Public Release

The public free release of ver0.4! Enjoy it ya dogs!

#dRx6hxPgcjCaChWexb7u7RVnNct252MjVoENoYlqwgc
(Copy and paste the ENTIRE above link. Mega is being a chore)

Version 0.4 Change Log
-Upscaled graphics resolution from 816x624 to 1200x918
-Revamped battle system. Random battle replaced with roaming enemies the player can choose to engage, or ignore.
-Added new graphics to the turn based combat.
-New enemy types
-Adjustments to text dialogue.
-Introduction of the new “Harem System”. A dynamic game-play system that adds a more interactive experience with your Harem, and adds a training and progression system for the girls. (Currently in early form, with content only available for Aya).
-New Animated Graphics and Cutscenes

Reactions: James Eveleth

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I am starting to hope someone does a guide/walkthrough so I will know exactly where the end is and just to check that I havent missed anything.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Skarsnik, Warlord of Eight Peaks!!!... I.. I mean Grolokk Warlord of Eight Womanly Peaks (Breasts, those peaks are breasts)

Reactions: Crimsionquill
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes