SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
I kinda like the entire concept of the game so far when you play as the monster making your harem and increasing your war efforts

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
bump this does the dev plans to add it in the future?
On the question of Pregnancy. There is no plan to add it in this game at this time. At this point I've added in about all the gameplay features I think is feasible for the engine and workload. Frankly there is a long list of awesome gameplay ideas, from myself but also some killer ideas from fans, that I would love to see ingame. However, the bottleneck is time. I have a set point where this game will be finished, and I am trying to hit that. On top of that, the RPGMakerMV, while having a lot of merits, espcially for a new solo dev with little coding expierience, does have it's limitations. Another reason I want to finish up this game is so I can move on to the next project with a more powerful and modern engine, one that will facilitate and can take better advantage of a game-play mechanic like a pregnancy/army building system, amongst other cool features! But for the short term, there is no plan for a pregnancy mechanic.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I am starting to hope someone does a guide/walkthrough so I will know exactly where the end is and just to check that I havent missed anything.
It's on my list, I promise. I'd like to at somepoint do an oldschool style fully illustrated guide like I use to drool over as a kid, but I there are only so many hours in a day.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Grolokk: Chapter 2 ver0.4 Public Release

The public free release of ver0.4! Enjoy it ya dogs!

Mega#dRx6hxPgcjCaChWexb7u7RVnNct252MjVoENoYlqwgc
(Copy and paste the ENTIRE above link. Mega is being a chore)

Version 0.4 Change Log
-Upscaled graphics resolution from 816x624 to 1200x918
-Revamped battle system. Random battle replaced with roaming enemies the player can choose to engage, or ignore.
-Added new graphics to the turn based combat.
-New enemy types
-Adjustments to text dialogue.
-Introduction of the new “Harem System”. A dynamic game-play system that adds a more interactive experience with your Harem, and adds a training and progression system for the girls. (Currently in early form, with content only available for Aya).
-New Animated Graphics and Cutscenes
I messaged the mod to update the header page to the forum but am still waiting to hear back from him.

Reactions: Genis

Rookie0life

Apr 15, 2018
So i played it again from chap 2 and am I wrong or are there 2 new scenes in total? 1 is aya dancing and another is the 2nd page of the 9 nights story. I could not find the 3rd page that the quest wants you to find anywhere. The main story still cuts off after the bar bj right.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
On the question of Pregnancy. There is no plan to add it in this game at this time. At this point I've added in about all the gameplay features I think is feasible for the engine and workload. Frankly there is a long list of awesome gameplay ideas, from myself but also some killer ideas from fans, that I would love to see ingame. However, the bottleneck is time. I have a set point where this game will be finished, and I am trying to hit that. On top of that, the RPGMakerMV, while having a lot of merits, espcially for a new solo dev with little coding expierience, does have it's limitations. Another reason I want to finish up this game is so I can move on to the next project with a more powerful and modern engine, one that will facilitate and can take better advantage of a game-play mechanic like a pregnancy/army building system, amongst other cool features! But for the short term, there is no plan for a pregnancy mechanic.
I understand, that you want to finish this game in time and then move on and do an even better game, which is good. But pregnancy is something, which really should be in a harem game. Concerning engine restrictions, well, take a look at A Struggle With Sin or Peasant's Quest, which both are RPGM games, feature pregnancy and both have a large fanbase, because they're really good. Think about it, since it would make Grolokk a lot better and even more fun. Your game can only profit from enabling pregnancy in the future....
PS: Please reconsider the death of the redhead sugartits of chapter 1- Maybe via a necromantic spell later on, which revives her. She would then be under the spell of the player and has to obey, but she would hate it and still had her old arrogant personality. The player could then make her obedient bit by bit via your new harem system. Just an idea, since most players were or still are really shocked, that she died end of chapter 1.

Last edited:

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I understand, that you want to finish this game in time and then move on and do an even better game, which is good. But pregnancy is something, which really should be in a harem game. Concerning engine restrictions, well, take a look at A Struggle With Sin or Peasant's Quest, which both are RPGM games, feature pregnancy and both have a large fanbase, because they're really good. Think about it, since it would make Grolokk a lot better and even more fun. Your game can only profit from enabling pregnancy in the future....
I will consider it. It is probably the most requested feature.

Originally I toyed with the pregnancy mechanic being a pillar of a horde progression/pseudo RTS system, needing to collect different types of harem girls to breed different unit types and progress through the game. This quickly grew in design and complexity into something that could have been a game all by itself. It's still an idea I really like. But again, it all comes down to trying to finish what I have on my plate first. Pregnancy Mechanics are definitely feasible in RPGMakerMV, but for what I had in mind it would be cumbersome and unwieldy.

But let me get more content into the harem system, and get a nice meaty chunk of the main story and some sidequests knocked out, and I'll circle back around to exploring a impregnation system.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
PS: Please reconsider the death of the redhead sugartits of chapter 1- Maybe via a necromantic spell later on, which revives her. She would then be under the spell of the player and has to obey, but she would hate it and still had her old arrogant personality. The player could then make her obedient bit by bit via your new harem system. Just an idea, since most players were or still are really shocked, that she died end of chapter 1.
Ummm, it might be hopefullness on my part but i don't think Sugartits is actually dead. There is the redhead over looking the fort battle...

Reactions: NewGuy2020

pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
Neat update. I definitely prefer this type of enemy encounter over RNG. Animations look good.

Can't get Aya to dance, though. Things I've tried:
- Give her the sweet bun. Raises one stat by one, but doesn't help. Won't stack multiple buns. Won't take any other items I'm aware of.
- Replaying existing scenes, since the book suggests exposing her to sex. No effect.
- Grinding for money until 10000 since the book says something about accumulating a hoard. Nothing, and in the absence of a specific goal, didn't want to keep grinding for who knows how long.
- Searching for supplies. Got to 21/30, but trying to farm the last nine off gekkans sounds like a serious time sink, and I'm not even that confident the game's going to allow me to upgrade again yet, since the story doesn't require it so far.

Aya's base stats are zero, even though I've done all the story content I'm aware of in the current version. All I can think is that I might need to start over again from the beginning to get credit for events I did before harem management was implemented, but that's a lot of trouble to go to just for one scene, not to mention all the supplies, gold and exp I'd be giving up.

Other than that, my only complaint is that the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
scene is really laggy and makes the game unresponsive for me. Not sure why that would be, as everything else is perfectly smooth. Also, is there a way to actually "finish" that, yet, or is it just an endless loop until you prematurely quit?

Wonderbanana

Jul 11, 2018
Such a cool and different game! At last someone uses RPGM for a good reason, the combat system is petty cool and the universe the story is set in is quite entertaining. Also, very nice art.

Maybe have less "slutty" characters from the get go? I like more meaningfull corruption paths. Then again, the casual sluttiness is part of the charm so it might just be me. All in all, great work!

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Damn, the game lost all the fun for me after the Aya gangbang....damn....what kind of goblin warlord let his bitches get fucked...Also missing tag, group sex.

Ummm, it might be hopefullness on my part but i don't think Sugartits is actually dead. There is the redhead over looking the fort battle...
She look like the queen...but yeah, they are really look like....

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes