Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
for some reason this game constantly freezes up on me, games good, but unplayable for me since it it freezes every 5 min.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, having not seen this so far, and rather appreciating the premise and apparent quality, I have to ask myself "why?".
I assume it's worth a look? It sure looks like it.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
so a goblin MC raiding to gain power riches and a harem *(shrugs* seems interesting but i'm confused as hell about he NTR tag is it for Netorare or it's oppisite Netori {stealing the women from their BF/husband}?
Goblin steals one woman from her uncle.
Steals one woman from her husband.
Steals one woman from her daddy

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Unfortuetly the NTR tag is often used to refer to BOTH being cucked (Netorare), and you cucking others (Netori), but in this case yes its you stealing women from others, but i believe there is a posibility of sharing them with others (though willingly i guess, not unwillingly so not realy NTR)

pvtbrowsing

Nov 24, 2017
I got her to dance by giving her a sweet roll and then commenting on her looks wich raises her lust to 4. What bandit scene are you talking about btw?
For me, commenting on her looks just makes her reply angrily, with no apparent effect beyond that. Doesn't matter if I give her a sweet roll first or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
As far as the lack of such a warning on the main post. I wish I had access to the main post to actually update it but the mods only update the download links and haven't responded to my requests for other changes.
You can use the report button, that's the easy way, or you can put the name of some moderator in the text that he can see you, they have a lot of work and cannot look for every single thread. For the ntr and sharing, i don't mind that i game have that (but being honest, if cannot avoid i don't like), in the end, that what put money in the bank for you, but could easy just avoid that, for example with Aya, after she go in the alley to gangbang the guards, grolokk could sneak in and just hit them in the head with the club, is easy, funny, and a easy way to please those that dislike the ntr/sharing. For me, if i will play this again, i will wait a long time, because look like making that optional will take a long time, and is not in the first position of the list. Good luck with the game.

so a goblin MC raiding to gain power riches and a harem *(shrugs* seems interesting but i'm confused as hell about he NTR tag is it for Netorare or it's oppisite Netori {stealing the women from their BF/husband}?
Both, you steal a wife and a daughter, (more like he give them to you) but you get one of your "harem" girls gangbang the guards, and tell you "i wonder if he is married", and the mc saying "Great...sound like you have fun...." with a shit face...

Howly shi* this is beyond stupid game design .... should stick to vore fans for this kind of "fun" ...

E:eek:kay dokay you habe to look at it all i Guess nevermind
There is some speculations that she is not dead...but who knows, maybe if she was, he could learn some kind of necromancy...but yeah...waste of booty.

Last edited:
Reactions: swe920

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
ON the subject of the NTR or "sharing" content.

I was honestly not aware of the amount of people that did not care for the NTR or "Sharing" element in the game. This was brought to my attention back at the 0.3 release. All potential encounters revolving around or in danger of such content, will present the player with the option whether or not they wish to engage in that content. This includes the gang-bang scene with Aya and the Guards.

It's on the list. Trust me. There is a task action on my development plan for just that. There is also a great many other things on that dev plan, so please bear with me. 0.4 was meant to be a release with an early version of the more interactive Harem system, and a graphics upgrade.

As far as the lack of such a warning on the main post. I wish I had access to the main post to actually update it but the mods only update the download links and haven't responded to my requests for other changes.
Dont remove the NTR, just make it an option for those of us that DO like it please :)

Gweg

Apr 22, 2020
ON the subject of the NTR or "sharing" content.

I was honestly not aware of the amount of people that did not care for the NTR or "Sharing" element in the game. This was brought to my attention back at the 0.3 release. All potential encounters revolving around or in danger of such content, will present the player with the option whether or not they wish to engage in that content. This includes the gang-bang scene with Aya and the Guards.

It's on the list. Trust me. There is a task action on my development plan for just that. There is also a great many other things on that dev plan, so please bear with me. 0.4 was meant to be a release with an early version of the more interactive Harem system, and a graphics upgrade.

Dont remove the NTR, just make it an option for those of us that DO like it please :)
Or simpler yet, keep the game as it is (i.e. very good), leave the NTR tag, and just ignore those stupid complaints...

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I feel like many people being too hard on the "sharing the girls to other" and putting it together with NTR, because I don't think our Goblin Boss aren't even that lovey dovey to them at all. They all came to him for some other reason beside the actually like him, some for adventure and other for revenge so they are likely just want to depend on and use his power and his warband and reward it back if he was succeed
In fact, the way our boy have done so far was already unorthodox and didn't following the traditional goblin way of "raid, kidnap, fuck and breed" with all the women. I'm actually expect his warband would go full on genghis khan and just raiding those villages and town, taking all the women and things they needed and then rape and breed as many future goblin warriors as possible so the way the developer have done so far was really nice
Sigh...Dude. Just keep playing the game. Trust me.
Really tho, I'm truly feel bad for you because you can't satisfied everyone and can't developing the game the way you wanted

Reactions: hp_surfer

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Got to love this sharing discussion. Reminds me of a fellow that when he went to a stripclub would act like they were is girfriends and wouldnt let any of his friends go near them. Last time i checked this game is a parody and a bloody fun one on that regard. This applies to the girl being eaten (if it was even her on the first place), part of me was saying such a waste the other damn this is a great humoristic scene. Regardless to say the second part won.

Keep up the good work man the game is great as it is.

Reactions: Gweg and hp_surfer
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes