Midge

Nov 21, 2019
What is the name of this "other" game?
It's for work. I work for Goblin Corp. ;)
I think they are referring to "A goblin's tale". A great game but on hold for the forseeable future unfortunately.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
yea the dev of the game went to get a bachlers dagree sorry my have spelled that wrong.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
I do agree the MC is far too ugly and it's clearly a turnoff. How hard it is to give him a better look like the other goblin with an axe stuck in his head. The bird nest he keeps on the tip of the axe gives him a far more attractive and classy look. I hate when such side characters are far better looking then the MC...

firwirrung

Sep 9, 2019
I don't see it in the tags or mentioned earlier in the thread, but does this game have impregnation currently or planned for the future?

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I don't see it in the tags or mentioned earlier in the thread, but does this game have impregnation currently or planned for the future?
There are not currently any plans to create a impregnation feature at this time, at least for this version of Grolokk.

Reactions: LexSDAS

firwirrung

Sep 9, 2019
There are not currently any plans to create a impregnation feature at this time, at least for this version of Grolokk.
Thanks for the reply! Honestly as much as I love the impregnation / pregnancy fetish, as a "feature" it is poorly implemented a lot of the time. However, I do tend to like H scenes more even if pregnancy risk from creampies is something mentioned in dialogue. Even adding a few lines from the female characters like "I hope I don't get pregnant!" adds to the fun. :)

Best of luck, though! This definitely looks like an interesting project, and I'll probably check it out more in depth one of these days.

Reactions: Leazas and Midge

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
Thanks for the reply! Honestly as much as I love the impregnation / pregnancy fetish, as a "feature" it is poorly implemented a lot of the time. However, I do tend to like H scenes more even if pregnancy risk from creampies is something mentioned in dialogue. Even adding a few lines from the female characters like "I hope I don't get pregnant!" adds to the fun. :)

Best of luck, though! This definitely looks like an interesting project, and I'll probably check it out more in depth one of these days.
I agree! For me there is one scene when you're banging one of the harem(idk which one[big boobed one i think]) and she does this!!! Grolokk's like" imma give you the babys" and she's like "no i dont want the gobbo babys". Gets me every time. If not pregnancy then more of this word play please!!!!!!!

Last edited:

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
I agree! For me there is one scene when you're banging one of the harem(idk which one[big boobed one i think]) and she does this!!! Grolokk's like" imma give you the babys" and she's like "no i dont want the gobbo babys". Gets me every time. If not pregnancy then more of this word play please!!!!!!!
Just keep it the same quality and style as it is! i love the fact we have the gobbo banging these hot slootes. The game has a certain comedic charm to it as well which is great.

simonart

Jan 14, 2018
Lets all just chill. No harm in asking a question, everyone's entitled to their opinions.

Short answer is Grolokk will remain a Goblin.
I totally get that not everyone (probably most) wants to see a ugly, short, skinny-fat little shit of a goblin fucking hot chicks, but uhhh, I'm kind of a weirdo.

Full disclosure, if I were to start making another game tomorrow, I'd probably go with a more conventional looking protagonist ( but definitely not the generic hentai/harem game dude).

But the game's whole narrative and theme are built around the fact that you play as a goblin, so at this point it'd be pretty hard to change it around. Plus for something that started as sort of an experiment, I've grown pretty fond of the little green shit.

As for him being peak-male, oh man that is being very generous, but thank you, haha!
I have to confess that I too enjoy Gorlokk being a filthy, dirty green slimebag goblin ! Sign me up to the weirdo list :)

TMD1258

Mar 9, 2020
Just stumbled upon Grolokk, love the look and decent art! Hated losing Red early on and almost didn't play on. Still building the horde, but having a little fun with it. First sex scene art was sub-par of the initial art. Like the story line and the gross little anti-hero!

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Jeeze, i even asked him a few weeks ago for an update on pateron and was pretty much blown off. All the haters in here probably triggered him.
It is not that, I promise you. December was a tricky month, being a particularly busy time of year at the dumb day job, and that couple with the holidays, I just didn't have a lot of time to work on the game.

Luckily the season is over, and I can get back to working on the game. I'm currently pressing to have some stuff out soon. Thank you all for bearing with me! I promise you Grolokk is far from dead and more titillating adventures are yet to come!

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes