Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
It is not that, I promise you. December was a tricky month, being a particularly busy time of year at the dumb day job, and that couple with the holidays, I just didn't have a lot of time to work on the game.

Luckily the season is over, and I can get back to working on the game. I'm currently pressing to have some stuff out soon. Thank you all for bearing with me! I promise you Grolokk is far from dead and more titillating adventures are yet to come!
I am happy to hear and I hope that despite all this, you have progressed, no matter if it's a little or a lot, as long as it's done well.

But question: Do you have any new features or things to do in the game after Chapter 1? Like for example, repetitive missions to earn money or something etc ... not that it is necessary but it could be nice.
Well, after that, I have no doubt that pretty girls are waiting for us in this game.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
It is not that, I promise you. December was a tricky month, being a particularly busy time of year at the dumb day job, and that couple with the holidays, I just didn't have a lot of time to work on the game.

Luckily the season is over, and I can get back to working on the game. I'm currently pressing to have some stuff out soon. Thank you all for bearing with me! I promise you Grolokk is far from dead and more titillating adventures are yet to come!
Thanks for the update, thats all I really was after. I do have a question though.. What is the maximum level for the characters you have programed atm? Also if we level a character between updates (if there's no max yet) we will miss out on skills/abilities if we surpass a level thats not yet programmed for a skill/ability? (hopefully that makes sense).

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
HOLY .... is the red head rly dead ? Was she rly eaten ? We will never see her again ?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I tried it. But stoped at the part where Aya got fucked by the guards..... rly did not like that. Reloaded a few time to see if I can prevent that from happening, since I though I failed something, but sadly its unavoidable.
I wish there was an option to kick Aya from the group after that event or avoid it somehow.

The other thing I did not like is how the harem is not rly Grolokk's harem, but its "for the boys" :(
This plus the Aya scene with guards was too much for me.

Other than that, the game is pretty good. I loved the quests and exploration.
The combat was amazing. Was near a full party wipe multiple times but always managed. Was very fun.
The story was also taking a nice turn and it made me wonder how things will play out.
The comedic undertone was also a nice touch.

Overall a good game, that is worth a try. Also the developer makes Dev Updates on his patreon.

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for the update, thats all I really was after. I do have a question though.. What is the maximum level for the characters you have programed atm? Also if we level a character between updates (if there's no max yet) we will miss out on skills/abilities if we surpass a level thats not yet programmed for a skill/ability? (hopefully that makes sense).
Would love a response to this, just sayin

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
The other thing I did not like is how the harem is not rly Grolokk's harem, but its "for the boys" :(
This plus the Aya scene with guards was too much for me.
What did you expect from a game with these tags? My repeated soapboxing that this isn't an NTR game and it's horseshit somebody tagged it as such aside, there's still bukkake and group sex tags.

Reactions: MrJ and YukiSlut

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
What did you expect from a game with these tags? My repeated soapboxing that this isn't an NTR game and it's horseshit somebody tagged it as such aside, there's still bukkake and group sex tags.
Yeah my bad. Did not notice the bukkake tag.
Its just when I saw Harem Girls, I though they would be for Grolokk. So my perspective was wrong.
It would be much more fitting to call them Slave Girls, like that you cant get it wrong that they are for all of the members of the band.

But this is totally on me for misunderstanding

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Chapter 2.
No quests triggers at all.
If there's a specific way you have to do things right after the mandatory scene with the 3 guards, please let me know.

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
finished whats up ch 2 and i want more i was hoping there was more after getting intel on the bridge

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Is there a way to revive? My Stank-Breath is just "there" when i fight
I feel silly for asking, but does resting on the throne in the warcamp or getting healed by Aya(also at the warcamp) work?

Making a note to add some kind of revive item as well for future releases.

Reactions: digitall

digitall

May 25, 2017
I feel silly for asking, but does resting on the throne in the warcamp or getting healed by Aya(also at the warcamp) work?

Making a note to add some kind of revive item as well for future releases.
The throne works! However none of Aya's magic skills nor her war camp healing worked to revive "Stank". (Also the cowgirl's milking scene always freezes for me)

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
The throne works! However none of Aya's magic skills nor her war camp healing worked to revive "Stank". (Also the cowgirl's milking scene always freezes for me)
Got it. I'll plan to add features for Aya that restore fallen party members. I'll look into the milking bug, the game just completely locks up when it happens?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes