Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
I got a bit problem of using this game.

I want to continue from my save but i'm stuck in this game. Does anyone know how to attack the fort once assembling the warband? I assembled my warband at fully upgraded warcamp but I couldn't attack the fort at all.

Can anyone advise on this, please?

PS I could see that this game has got option which to start new game as chapter 2 but i want to know if i can continue from my save so i can attack the fort from there. Thanks again!

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I got a bit problem of using this game.

I want to continue from my save but i'm stuck in this game. Does anyone know how to attack the fort once assembling the warband? I assembled my warband at fully upgraded warcamp but I couldn't attack the fort at all.

Can anyone advise on this, please?

PS I could see that this game has got option which to start new game as chapter 2 but i want to know if i can continue from my save so i can attack the fort from there. Thanks again!
Hi Diablo667! So save's have been finicky from one version to another, a technical issue I have to address. Once your warband is fully assembled, are you approaching the gate to attack it or are you speaking to Worm at the Warcamp?

Diablo667

Jan 27, 2018
Hi Diablo667! So save's have been finicky from one version to another, a technical issue I have to address. Once your warband is fully assembled, are you approaching the gate to attack it or are you speaking to Worm at the Warcamp?
Hi Gacorman!

Thanks for your advice and help. Using your advice as clue me in - I spoke to worm twice to get it working so I was able to approach the gate with fully assembled party and attacked it without any issue.

There is no technical issue for me in this case though. :)

Keep up great work on this game! :)

Reactions: gacorman70

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
There was a slight delay. I may have forgotten to update the F95 thread, my bad. The new release date is March 10th. I apologize for failing to keep you guys over here updated, that ones on me.
No biggie, thanks for letting us know :)

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
this is neat, and annoying, i thought i had this set so if the Dev made any posts I would get notified, yet nothing, Meh easy fix attempt.

Anyways, I am glad that it was really easy to find the info i was hoping for, aka the next public release/feedback secession.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cho'gall

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
On the subject of pregnancy in game.

Initial design of the game included a pregnancy mechanic. Though it was not on the top of the list.

Now, while I won't say there will never be a pregnancy mechanic in Grolokk, for the time being, I'm already playing catch up on the mechanics that I've already partially implemented in game. I like the idea of using the pregnancy mechanic to create more troops for a pseudo Turn-based strategy game mechanic, which is something I initially envisioned for the game. BUT alas, making games, even cheap titty games, is a lot of work. So the pregnancy element was shelved for the time being.

So here's my current position on adding pregnancy to the game.

Later on, once more of the game is complete, I may look into adding it back in. I will also, (like the NTR elements) make it an optional feature that players can choose whether they'd like to employ.

Another train of thought I had, is to work on finishing Grolokk in it's current form, and making the strategy/conquest/pregnancy mechanics more prominent in a potential follow up game that is better suited to different gameplay styles. A lot can be done with the RPGmaker engine if one is creative, but I'm also looking at Unity or other engines that might be better for future projects that include those gameplay elements.

But thanks for all your continuing interest! I've really enjoy working on this game so far, and player input and feedback has played no small part in the experience and continuing development!

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes