BlueCrystal

Dec 19, 2018
Here is a save, outside of the tavern, just when the dialogue with old man in the red hood finishes.

Last edited:

DonRE

May 26, 2020
You could start by not calling people with different tastes than you ''simps''. If you can't comprehend why some people aren't fans of having the women their character is sexually involved with fucked by other men, then I'm not sure what to tell you. Doesn't mean you have to be toxic about it.

Like others have said, removing the harem tag would fix any issue altogether.
No it would not. Game needs to stay as harem tagged and NTR tag needs to be removed.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
I just began a new playthrough in order to check out, what's new. Still it's a shame that the redhead Darcia most likely is dead. Hopefully there might be a plotwist in the future, that she can be resurrected somehow by necromantic magic or maybe even isn't dead, just faked her death somehow for whatever reason... Maybe gacorman70 might review her death some time and maybe bring her back somehow in the future. I guess a lot of people would appreaciate this.

Anyway I can't seem to find the hidden den, I had problems in my first playthrough with this, too, but can't remeber any more how I solved this quest quite some time ago. I found the grass ape in disguise in the town and he told me to find a lake between the mountains and move all the way up north, there would be a hidden passage. But I click on these mountains north of that lake to no success at all.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I just began a new playthrough in order to check out, what's new. Still it's a shame that the redhead Darcia most likely is dead. Hopefully there might be a plotwist in the future, that she can be resurrected somehow by necromantic magic or maybe even isn't dead, just faked her death somehow for whatever reason... Maybe gacorman70 might review her death some time and maybe bring her back somehow in the future. I guess a lot of people would appreaciate this.
Oh ffs do people ever play games beyond the prologue in this site.

Last edited:
Reactions: cho'gall

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Oh for ffs do people ever play games beyond the prologue in this site.
What are you talking about? I played the game last time quite a big while ago until the beginning of chapter 2. Now with the new update I started a new playthrough. Actually I'm missing the "Does a Body Good" Quest. Your answer didn't provide anything helpful.

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Ok, that's a real relief and where is that damn hidden entrance to the grass ape den? There are two lakes bewtween mountains and I can't find the entrance.

lake 1.jpg

lake 2.jpg

EDIT: I found it, it's the first screenshot where this hidden den is. It's confusing for me every time I play this game, which of those lakes is meant in this quest.

Asgard000

Apr 10, 2019
i have some questions about this game including is it a unique game or the second part of a game (chapter 2 in the title confuses me)

long enough to justify its weight in megabytes?

Is the game updated in the long or short term? And are the updates consistent?

otherwise the game looks nice, the goblins are monsters that I like and the idea of playing one is nice to me.

My only fear is to run into a game again that I like but that gets stuck for a long time like Mity's avatar game, I hope the boy recovers as he has health problems.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
The game got really big potential so far. The art is hot, the humor is good, gameplay is straight forward, chapter 1 is finished and implemented, but chapter 2 still lacks a lot of content and images as it seems. The dev comunicates actively, but unfortunately updates take quite a lot of time (took notice of this game in Dec 2019, by that time chapter 1 was pretty much finished but it seems that chapter 2 develops quite slowly - I mean it's March 2021. Just saying... This actually is right now the only reason for me not to support it, yet, since the udpates aren't frequent enough and I prefer a clear "yes" to future pregnancy content. Otherwise I'd be a patron of this very promising game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vln_

LOVEGAMES

Dec 9, 2017
tring to play the quest for the baker, cant find the base. ive gone of the whole map. the witch hut tried to enter area left of that and cant get in? anyhelp

Kotlett

Apr 7, 2018
did the Ruins of Kahar side quest bug for everyone else? i found the keys and got the brain in the chest but it says that i still have to find the 2nd key and to explore the ruins.

what's with all these scenes with just text on the screen explaining what's supposed to happen btw? is that how this dev does updates?

Last edited:

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
you need to talk with the Niece of the Mill owner to learn the password to open the grass-ape base.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
what's with all these scenes with just text on the screen explaining what's supposed to happen btw? is that how this dev does updates?
I beleieve it is how the Dev does placeholders when waiting for assists from the artists,

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
It is not my definition, it is the wikipedia one, personally, I think there is no ntr in the game too, my only problem is the harem tag.
Nothing about this site's official definition ("Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]") requires the members of the harem to be engaging in sex exclusively with the MC, and the has a section on polyamory that directly refutes the idea that members of harems have to be limiting their partners to just the head of the harem. (If you're talking about the , then it explicitly states the "fundamental characteristic of the harem is seclusion of women rather than polygyny" and the typical for harem games is polygamy/polyamory with no seclusion.) There are harem games out there where at least some of the harem have sex with each other as well as with the MC (setting up N-somes between the head and members of the harem). That the harem aren't getting it on with Grolokk and only Grolokk doesn't make this not a harem game.

unspecialkay

Dec 21, 2019
Nothing about this site's official definition ("Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]") requires the members of the harem to be engaging in sex exclusively with the MC, and the has a section on polyamory that directly refutes the idea that members of harems have to be limiting their partners to just the head of the harem. (If you're talking about the , then it explicitly states the "fundamental characteristic of the harem is seclusion of women rather than polygyny" and the typical for harem games is polygamy/polyamory with no seclusion.) There are harem games out there where at least some of the harem have sex with each other as well as with the MC (setting up N-somes between the head and members of the harem). That the harem aren't getting it on with Grolokk and only Grolokk doesn't make this not a harem game.
Come on man let them keep their pixel girls pure

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes