gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Holy cow there's a lot to respond to, so I apologize if I don't cover everything.

On 0.5's release and unfinished status.

First off I want to apologize about 0.5. At it's current state there is a ton of unfinished content and much of the new content is in rough shape.

It had been a while since my last update, and I wanted to get something out for players and patrons. I then made the critical error of setting a firm release date, and tried to keep to that. I grew widely optimistic about what I'd be able to complete before the release date anyways, and then released a pretty unfinished product when I did. Given that Cyperpunk just came out, you'd think a fella would know better then to rush a release, but I made the same mistakes. I apologize about that. Future releases will be more polished and not feature such a gross amount of half-finished and unfinished content.

On NTR and forum dialogue

There have been some antagonism going on in the thread. It's fine to disagree on subjects, but lets keep things civil. It's just titty games, folks, and people have different tastes. On the subject of NTR/sharing, some players didn't love the idea of sharing the harem girls, and it wasn't that much extra work to give the player the option whether they share their harem girls or not, so I obliged.

On saving the redhead at the beginning.

Just keep an eye out as you through play the game...trust me.

On save game compatibility

This is an area that I am struggling with. As I incorporate new game-play features, there is more likelihood that there will be incompatibilities with old saves. Technical and coding elements are frankly, where I'm weakest as a dev, so I'm still figuring out how best to tackle this. Open to suggestions if anyone has a good one.

Ports

Ports to android and mac are still something I have to address. The native builds that RPGMakerMV puts out for Andrioid and Mac don't work. I've seen some industrious people release their own ports, but I still have to create a pipeline for those.

It's a line item I still need to address. Please bear with me.

I apologize if I didn't get to anyones question. If I don't get around to a question you had in a few days, please hit me up here or via PM. I'll try and get to all of ya when I can. I have company in town for the next few days so I may be a little late in responding.

Last edited:

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Android port where you at?
Holy cow there's a lot to respond to, so I apologize if I don't cover everything.

First off I want to apologize about 0.5. At it's current state there is a ton of unfinished content and much of the new content is in rough shape.

It had been a while since my last update, and I wanted to get something out for players and patrons. I then made the critical error of setting a firm release date, and tried to keep to that. I grew widely optimistic about what I'd be able to complete before the release date anyways, and then released a pretty unfinished product when I did. Given that Cyperpunk just came out, you'd think a fella would know better then to rush a release, but I made the same mistakes. I apologize about that. Future releases will be more polished and not feature such a gross amount of half-finished and unfinished content.

There have been some antagonism going on in the thread. It's fine to disagree on subjects, but lets keep things civil. It's just titty games, folks, and people have different tastes. On the subject of NTR/sharing, some players didn't love the idea of sharing the harem girls, and it wasn't that much extra work to give the player the option whether they share their harem girls or not, so I obliged.

This is an area that I am struggling with. As I incorporate new game-play features, there is more likelihood that there will be incompatibilities with old saves. Technical and coding elements are frankly, where I'm weakest as a dev, so I'm still figuring out how best to tackle this. Open to suggestions if anyone has a good one.

Ports

Ports to android and mac are still something I have to address. The native builds that RPGMakerMV puts out for Andrioid and Mac don't work. I've seen some industrious people release their own ports, but I still have to create a pipeline for those.

I apologize if I didn't get to anyones question. If I don't get around to a question you had in a few days, please hit me up here or via PM. I'll try and get to all of ya when I can. I have company in town for the next few days so I may be a little late in responding.
Nice im a wait on the android port.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
No lazy artist to blame here. I am the lazy artist.
huh, learn something New.

Anyways, I am surprised anyone is complaining about NTR, after all, if we are not willing to steal a girl from her boyfriend/lover/husband, how are we going to expanded the pool of ladies?

as for Sharing the Harem girls, all that means is there will be 2 classes, personal and warband. the personal girls will be like Aya, party members with personality and Story related lines/roles. they will also be the ones you can directly interact with inside the warcramp.

While the Warband Ladies while be basically faces in the crowd, mainly existing for bonus scenes and Orgy events. while some might been seen in the warcamp, the are realistically part of the furniture.

Sullix

Jun 7, 2017
how do i start the battle at the fort in the valley??
Talk to Worm about state of the camp when you have the horde and then again to have an option to start the battle

I just wanted to say I was really impressed with the first chapter. The story and the grim humor was consistent, the characters have... well character. And the game didn't require you to grind exp to artificially lengthen the game. If it wasn't for me just getting laid off I'd join the patreon in a jiffy.

Reactions: gacorman70

Arkan

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know how to get the 3 whores to move away from the general store? I tried talking to everyone in the town (I think) but nothing happens...

Edit: I found the solution:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrJ

MrHeimyDog

Dec 29, 2019
Just found this game yesterday and I very much enjoyed. I love the characters and humour. Do you have discord set up or anything? Spoke to people about extra help? I think if there was the chance of a regular update schedule then you would see a good following for this game.

The keys were a bitch in this update! For those struggling:

• Talk to the priest until he lets you downstairs to click a mob. Speak to him again for the key.
  • From the ruins go right to a bunch of trees near the river and there's a secret location. Click the statue.
  • Go to the mermaid village thing with all the ginger guys. Go right through the little hedge area and you'll see a familiar statue. This time go up onto the little docks area to the very top and click on the water around it.
My question: do we get to save Lara croft girl?

wedwdwed

Mar 6, 2021
Hello, my question is : Each new update is going to erase the old saves ? if that is true, this game will be a waste of time.

• Angry
Reactions: mamaboiii

TMD1258

Mar 9, 2020
I just began a new playthrough in order to check out, what's new. Still it's a shame that the redhead Darcia most likely is dead. Hopefully there might be a plotwist in the future, that she can be resurrected somehow by necromantic magic or maybe even isn't dead, just faked her death somehow for whatever reason... Maybe gacorman70 might review her death some time and maybe bring her back somehow in the future. I guess a lot of people would appreaciate this.

Anyway I can't seem to find the hidden den, I had problems in my first playthrough with this, too, but can't remeber any more how I solved this quest quite some time ago. I found the grass ape in disguise in the town and he told me to find a lake between the mountains and move all the way up north, there would be a hidden passage. But I click on these mountains north of that lake to no success at all.
I had the same issue on the first play through. Find the lake and move straight N until you hit the mountains. It is there. I also agree about Darcia. Was so dissappointed on the first play through but I suspect there is a plot twist coming.

TMD1258

Mar 9, 2020

Ports

Just wanted to say I appreciate the work. This is a fun game. Funny dialog, great titty art, and interesting story line. Some is a bit of a slog as we figure out the process but overall, thank you and stick with it!

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018

Now, that's a common problem for games in development, especially here where many non-professional coders work with RPGM or similar engines. Downside is ofc that it's clearly not an easy problem to solve, but luckily others before you came up with some 'solutions'.
The solution I found sufficient for most games is a quick-start to the new content. I've seen something like that in the current version, but it's noted as "very buggy" in the menu and I can only guess why.
You could alternatively put a savegame into the release build which is at the start of the current content. At the current state of the game this should be no hassle, because we have no story branching or harem-girl routes. This works as a good compromise for those that regularly check out each update for the new content, I find.
Another workaround is ofc a 'hidden' cheat chest with an OP sword or something like that to reduce the combat grind for those that start from the beginning, but actually want to get to the later stuff. This can help reduce the frustration, because it's faster to get to the new stuff, while still having full control over all decisions and gameplay.
Those two workarounds are failry easy to do, but they help a lot intheir own way. If you want to do something more sophisticated, like the chapter selection that you're currently trying, I'm looking forward to how it'll play out.
Godspeed for this great tiddy-game! It really stands out from the rest of the stuff on this site.

Reactions: Sullix
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes