Aug 5, 2017
Click the statue. It will read that the statue looks like Kara. Go get Kara, using the old format when you do.
Then go back to the priest. She should be there waiting.
It just says "A statue of presumdly the sacred maiden"

I have no idea how to do the ruins quest chain. I got the mermaid kiss entirely by accident.

E: The mural (looks like a stone door) at the ruins. You can only get the mermaid key without checking that.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
It just says "A statue of presumdly the sacred maiden"

I have no idea how to do the ruins quest chain. I got the mermaid kiss entirely by accident.

E: The mural (looks like a stone door) at the ruins. You can only get the mermaid key without checking that.
I had talked to the priest a few times, before I clicked on the statue.

The ruins has a stone, kind of looks like a tombstone, by the bottom left. I clicked on that and it said a piece was missing.
Go back to town, to the tavern, I think and talk to Breyo. That should get you the piece to that mural, which I think becomes a map to find the three keys.

Cerebrum

Sep 1, 2019
I don't have exactly this problem. I got the mother/daughter pair last because I didn't think of stealing they yoke from another wagon. But I was able to recruit the goblin horde. I just can't attack the fort. There seems to be nothing to do now. ( also this might be an old thread, because Ican't even find slaveCount anywhere int he save.
Go to your camp and talk to the goblins there, eventually the option to attack the fort will show up

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
im gonna be honest, im glad that redhead bitch died

edit: aaaaand she's alive.... yay(also why the hell a goblin protagonist feels more relatable to me than a human protagonist?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: gacorman70

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
I've spent like 2 hours playing this game, searching everything taking every option with girls, letting them have fun with others and did all of side quests. So after all of that I can tell that this game was great I'm actually curious what happens next especially that now we have that engineer girl and she is fucking hot. I hope author will add some more animations like Ave's and even more. Found 1 bug - when I was doing a side quest with Kahar Keys or smth like that I found every one of them and got inside the temple, took treasure and moved on with main story but weirdly quest was still undone and told me to still find 2nd key and get inside a temple, in the end I could do next quest where I had to give special item that I got in the temple but quest was still undone. Oh and you could let us have a second to save before going into town Koapa cuz game instantly ended and my last save is like before bridge collapsed. Keep on going buddy it's great overally;)

Reactions: gacorman70

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I've spent like 2 hours playing this game, searching everything taking every option with girls, letting them have fun with others and did all of side quests. So after all of that I can tell that this game was great I'm actually curious what happens next especially that now we have that engineer girl and she is fucking hot. I hope author will add some more animations like Ave's and even more. Found 1 bug - when I was doing a side quest with Kahar Keys or smth like that I found every one of them and got inside the temple, took treasure and moved on with quest but weirdly quest was still there and told me to still found 2 key and get inside a temple, in the end I could do next quest where I had to give special item that I got in the temple but quest was still undone. Oh and you could let us have a second to save before going into town Koapa cuz game instantly ended and my last save is like before bridge collapsed. Keep on going buddy it's great overally;)
Thanks man!
I screwed the pooch on this last release and there are a lot of bugs and unfinished content. Working hard to fix things up and get another release out soon.

I'll plan on adding save games in the next release.

Expert more animations too. They are still on the list, they just take a while to create.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
That harem system was an amazing idea, especially if it's properly fleshed-out with dynamic dialogue for each harem girl depending on their stats, i.e. don't just make it a puzzle, give the player some agency and incentive to experiment.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes