Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
Hi Taladren, sorry for the lack of info on the forum.

I'd have to look at the code but it's likely the script isn't sending a signal to the journal system to mark it as complete.

Release 0.5 is a buggy mess that I should have postponed releasing until it was in a more complete state, so there are a number of bugs in the game that have been plaguing players. But The endstate of Kahar isn't even fully fleshed out yet, so it's not really possible to complete the quest as it.

Again, I apologize, it was a poor decision on my part to release.
no your fine I was just trying to make sure as i saw some got to the massage scene but i can't seem to get past the kahar questline and I saw a couple posts and wanted to make sure, i enjoy this game and look forward to future updates

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Uhm, am I running a broken version, or is it impossible to go up the stairs after defeating the 5 monsters for the priest dude or w/e he is in the second area?

Also, is the mermaid area supposed to be unfinished?

Is this a problem with using JoiPlay?

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Uhm, am I running a broken version, or is it impossible to go up the stairs after defeating the 5 monsters for the priest dude or w/e he is in the second area?

Also, is the mermaid area supposed to be unfinished?

Is this a problem with using JoiPlay?
The last release was very unfinished. That one is on me. Working hard on a more complete follow-up.

FTKnight

Oct 10, 2018
Next you'll tell me they don't even check every cupboard and pot for spare potions. What manner of WEAKLING would fail to do so?! :mad:
one who does not act like the Hero is a Murder-hobo, but an actual..... i want to say person, but i feel that would be insulting to Grolokk...

cho'gall

Jan 23, 2019
Next you'll tell me they don't even check every cupboard and pot for spare potions. What manner of WEAKLING would fail to do so?! :mad:
Honestly! and don't even start with any sort of grinding or training, just power through until the first boss and give up because it's impossible to beat

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
If they don't want people rifling through their cupboards, they should make sure the drinks table never runs dry.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
Are you still trying to take the wood fort in the grasslands?
yes... i have 5 (6 actually) harem girls, done all the side quests, and got the 20 supplies, but for some reason, Worm won't change the dialog when i ask him to upgrade the war camp, so i can't recruit the goblins, and then, raid the fort...

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes