Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
im gonna be honest, im glad that redhead bitch died

edit: aaaaand she's alive.... yay(also why the hell a goblin protagonist feels more relatable to me than a human protagonist?)
ITs a good thing shes such a cunt. Makes it all the more satisfying when you finally capture and rape her.

Reactions: LostBR

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Thanks man!
I screwed the pooch on this last release and there are a lot of bugs and unfinished content. Working hard to fix things up and get another release out soon.

I'll plan on adding save games in the next release.

Expert more animations too. They are still on the list, they just take a while to create.
Any ETA on when the next release is coming? I dont need a specific date just a vague idea of how long its gonna take. Two weeks? two months?

EDIT: I also have an idea for Breeding the women and having them birth goblins to build up your army. You can revamp the combat mechanics to do battle formations with goblins as cannon fodder to take damage and then slowly over time advance your breeding skills to produce stronger goblins which buff nearby units. Granted this would require a massive overhaul of the current combat mechanics so Something to shelve for WAY down the road in development. But maybe think about it.

Breeding/pregnancy is a must have for goblin games. Its a crime to make goblin games without knocking the women up.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Any ETA on when the next release is coming? I dont need a specific date just a vague idea of how long its gonna take. Two weeks? two months?

EDIT: I also have an idea for Breeding the women and having them birth goblins to build up your army. You can revamp the combat mechanics to do battle formations with goblins as cannon fodder to take damage and then slowly over time advance your breeding skills to produce stronger goblins which buff nearby units. Granted this would require a massive overhaul of the current combat mechanics so Something to shelve for WAY down the road in development. But maybe think about it.

Breeding/pregnancy is a must have for goblin games. Its a crime to make goblin games without knocking the women up.
I posted a response to the idea of pregnancy earlier, outlining my thoughts about it. In a nutshell, it's a hard maybe in the current game, because mechanically it might be better suited for a follow-up project with a different engine. The whole post is back on page 45.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
I posted a response to the idea of pregnancy earlier, outlining my thoughts about it. In a nutshell, it's a hard maybe in the current game, because mechanically it might be better suited for a follow-up project with a different engine. The whole post is back on page 45.
Ahh of course. I should have scrolled back to see if someone else asked the question sorry. But how about just breeding scenes and pregnancy scenes that have no connection to game mechanics? just additional scene unlocks with girls in the war camp?

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Ahh of course. I should have scrolled back to see if someone else asked the question sorry. But how about just breeding scenes and pregnancy scenes that have no connection to game mechanics? just additional scene unlocks with girls in the war camp?
Not impossible to incorporate. But would there be one scene where the girl is pregnant and then she just goes back to not being pregnant in the next? Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much.

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Not impossible to incorporate. But would there be one scene where the girl is pregnant and then she just goes back to not being pregnant in the next? Maybe I'm just thinking about it too much.
For now you just have at the maximum Lust/gold-digger unlock stat the option for pregnancy and then just have a separate tree of scenes where the girl is pregnant and maybe a birth scene. Then just have an option for pregnant vs non pregnant character models for how the girl looks when you talk to her in war camp the same as you would with different clothing/costumes.

Reactions: Seewolf

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
For now you just have at the maximum Lust/gold-digger unlock stat the option for pregnancy and then just have a separate tree of scenes where the girl is pregnant and maybe a birth scene. Then just have an option for pregnant vs non pregnant character models for how the girl looks when you talk to her in war camp the same as you would with different clothing/costumes.
Very doable, just the simple matter of creating the pregnancy assets. I'll put it in the idea corral but be advised it'll be in the queue with quite a few other line items.

Reactions: Poraaja84

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Very doable, just the simple matter of creating the pregnancy assets. I'll put it in the idea corral but be advised it'll be in the queue with quite a few other line items.
Thank you for considering it. Even if it takes a year or longer as long as i know some pregnancy content is planned eventually that makes me happy.

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
It's not super apparent that you can scroll down, I might have to look into making the icon at the bottom of the choices bigger.
Hello,
Really liked the game so far. For the scene with the massage, I think it would be better to remove one of the options rather then highlight the fact you can scroll down.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Hello,
Really liked the game so far. For the scene with the massage, I think it would be better to remove one of the options rather then highlight the fact you can scroll down.
That's actually a really good idea.

Taladren

Nov 27, 2020
I have seen this mentioned but no one has replied is the 2nd key in the ruins of Kahar bugged, I found the key but it never shows as completed and looks like others have made it past that point so am wondering if i am missing a step already been to mermaid point many times

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I have seen this mentioned but no one has replied is the 2nd key in the ruins of Kahar bugged, I found the key but it never shows as completed and looks like others have made it past that point so am wondering if i am missing a step already been to mermaid point many times
Hi Taladren, sorry for the lack of info on the forum.

I'd have to look at the code but it's likely the script isn't sending a signal to the journal system to mark it as complete.

Release 0.5 is a buggy mess that I should have postponed releasing until it was in a more complete state, so there are a number of bugs in the game that have been plaguing players. But The endstate of Kahar isn't even fully fleshed out yet, so it's not really possible to complete the quest as it.

Again, I apologize, it was a poor decision on my part to release.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes