gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
me too. for a while, i think it's because I edit my save data by save editor. i've been try to play prvious version, but worm still look same when i ask to upgrade the war camp
I don't know if your circumstances are the same, but I've had a few players contact me with this issue, let me know if this fixes it for you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
How delivery Kara? Kara Obedience only 5 she doesn't want to go View attachment 1488202

Reload old save and take again Myradonna, now she is seige engineer? Before that, she was a warrior and now you can't equip anything. So maybe we should start from the beginning? what other changes?
Hmmm....you said you are playing off of an old save game? Playing through and having all those achievements should put Kara's Obedience high enough to where she'll go to the temple. That coding didn't exist in older versions of the game, so my hypothesis is that running off an old save game might give you that bug.

It's a fairly easy fix for that particular issue, if you want to DM me I can give you the variables to edit in the save game editor to increase Kara's obedience stat, thought it shouldn't be hard to find on your own.

Also Myra's character build and stats are still a work in progress and their likekly isn't a lot you can equip with her at the moment.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
How do you get whores to move from shop?
I got the hint from their room that they miss some noble "minstrell?" but i cant find hime anywhere.
So to get the whores to move from the shop you have to talk to the nearby drunken bum. The room in the tavern belongs to the tavern wench, a different character.

Tort

Feb 25, 2018
I've just started playing, but I seem to be doing something wrong with the Aggro-culture quest. I need to go attack a village, I've been told it's on the south west of the map... I can see there is something there but the game doesn't let me enter it!

Edit: Dunno if I needed to be certain level but I've got in now

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021
Shoot me a DM when you get a chance, I may have to take a look at your save game.
This is my save that didn't progress, I edited the supplies number to debug but IIRC it was bugged when I got to 22 supplies by checking containers also. I downloaded the save from the OP to progress from the next phase onward so no biggie

Dastiel

Oct 25, 2017
Is the girl hanging in the well of the camp just a scene? Cant I recruit her? Lara Croft is a crush

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
greetings developer or anyone else who can help me, I have three questions:

1- Game contains or will it contain repetitive scenes? becoming a game that has no end and you can repeat actions every day? to be able to fuck one day with a girl x and the other with a y? (I prefer this type of game, gallery is something I don't really enjoy)
2- How was NTR implemented or will it be implemented? will it be you stealing the girl or another goblin/human stealing a girl from you?
3- system to get a slave pregnant how is it going?

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
greetings developer or anyone else who can help me, I have three questions:

1- Game contains or will it contain repetitive scenes? becoming a game that has no end and you can repeat actions every day? to be able to fuck one day with a girl x and the other with a y? (I prefer this type of game, gallery is something I don't really enjoy)
2- How was NTR implemented or will it be implemented? will it be you stealing the girl or another goblin/human stealing a girl from you?
3- system to get a slave pregnant how is it going?
Well I´m not the dev obviously but
1- there are some repetitive scenes, go to your camp and talk to the girls you can repeat all those scenes with them, others are not repeatable(at least I think not).
2-This is a big discussion here but I wouldnt consider it NTR, the goblin basically uses these women as sex slaves(willing slaves but still) there´s no relationship beyond that that could warrant the NTR tag, some girls(Aya) fuck around, like for example a scene with her and guards and without the MC goblin but even then the MC isnt at all pissed.
3-Since im not the dev cant answer that but for now there´s nothing ingame, dont remember if its even planned.

Reactions: Templar Knight

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Need help....
How to Recruit a Corp of Sappers?
All i done is this
The update ends just before you go to recruit them. After you get bridge engineer chick Myradonna or somthin like that go to the town that was saying they are quarantining due to a plague.

Reactions: Xoxomex7

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Well I´m not the dev obviously but
1- there are some repetitive scenes, go to your camp and talk to the girls you can repeat all those scenes with them, others are not repeatable(at least I think not).
2-This is a big discussion here but I wouldnt consider it NTR, the goblin basically uses these women as sex slaves(willing slaves but still) there´s no relationship beyond that that could warrant the NTR tag, some girls(Aya) fuck around, like for example a scene with her and guards and without the MC goblin but even then the MC isnt at all pissed.
3-Since im not the dev cant answer that but for now there´s nothing ingame, dont remember if its even planned.
I see, thanks for the information, it helped a lot.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes