gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I've just started playing, but I seem to be doing something wrong with the Aggro-culture quest. I need to go attack a village, I've been told it's on the south west of the map... I can see there is something there but the game doesn't let me enter it!

Edit: Dunno if I needed to be certain level but I've got in now
That's odd. After speaking with the people in the mill you should be able to enter the stree-uhk villiage. Shoot me a DM, I may need to take a look at the save game.

zanetti100

Oct 17, 2017
I really wish you could get a huge developement team, you deserve all the funding you can get on this. The core game is just really fun which a lot of the games on here don't succeed in being. Huge props for the art so far aswell.

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
I'm loving the new version so far, but for some reason I can't seem to save the game anymore? Whatever slot I try to save in, it plays this error buzz noise. I'm probably missing something obvious here.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
I just wanted to chime in with my support for this game.

I normally don't really find goblin/human sex to be titillating, but the art is wonderful and the actual game is pretty fun.

It does have a 1970s/1980s vibe with such movies as Heavy Metal or Wizards.

High quality and loads of fun.

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Damnnn, I was hoping for some new content with engineer but too bad, I hope next update will include some nice scenes cuz she is best girl imo

Reactions: gacorman70

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I'm loving the new version so far, but for some reason I can't seem to save the game anymore? Whatever slot I try to save in, it plays this error buzz noise. I'm probably missing something obvious here.
That is weird. Shooting from this hip I'd say try to start a new game and/or redownload it and see if it's still giving your grief. My technical knowledge base isn't great, but it sounds like something might be corrupted. If you're still having problems, shoot me a DM.

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
Been keeping my eye on this game for a year plus now. I thought you had abandoned it but I am glad it's back on track. Also looks like there's no story update in 0.6 so when is more story coming?.

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
That is weird. Shooting from this hip I'd say try to start a new game and/or redownload it and see if it's still giving your grief. My technical knowledge base isn't great, but it sounds like something might be corrupted. If you're still having problems, shoot me a DM.
It is weird. My old saves work, but as long as I'm using them I can't make any new saves, and the only way to get the game to allow new saves seemed to be removing the cgmv and global files, which in turn rendered my old saves inoperable. I couldn't really figure out a way to get past that, so now I have two sub-folders under save for "old saves" and "new saves", which I can swap between. Only solution I could think of that would let me can keep playing the game but still have my old saves.

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
Yo i won't got this quest
on the quest to find the keys to the ruins of Katar, you turn to the priest, he refuses something there and you kind of leave, come back and study the statue of him while talking to him, the companions will say that she is very similar to Kara and then a new version of the conversation with Kara and her mother in the tent appears
as far as I understand, her Obedience level should be 6

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
How to save the girls from the cave, and how to hire the goblins and a fifth girl?
If you're talking about the one that was eaten, then nothing, if about the one that Lara Croft, too, nothing. 5 girls: Mother and daughter(wagon), Witch (tree house), Dancer (cemetery), Milkmaid (quest to save a cow).
When there will be 5 girls goblins will be happy to join for money

wicked_monk

Aug 12, 2018
great game, totally burned through this latest update :sneaky:. i do have 2 quick questions:
1-can you tell me what achievement I'm missing (7th from the left or see attachment)?
2- is there a way to replay specific scenes? (specifically, the 3 prostitutes the drunk chased away, or the engineer's massage)

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Been keeping my eye on this game for a year plus now. I thought you had abandoned it but I am glad it's back on track. Also looks like there's no story update in 0.6 so when is more story coming?.
I am planning for a continuation of the main story in the next update, along with some more side quests. But definitive details on whats in the next release are still a ways off.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
It is weird. My old saves work, but as long as I'm using them I can't make any new saves, and the only way to get the game to allow new saves seemed to be removing the cgmv and global files, which in turn rendered my old saves inoperable. I couldn't really figure out a way to get past that, so now I have two sub-folders under save for "old saves" and "new saves", which I can swap between. Only solution I could think of that would let me can keep playing the game but still have my old saves.
There may have been some significant update in the RPGmaker engine since the last release, or simply too many script and variable changes since the last release. I would consider look at downloading the attached save game files that start at chapter 2, but in the short term I think that's the best I can offer. I apologize, I'm an artist first and a coder/technical dev far, far, far-far-far second. But I'll put up a line item and see what I can dig up.

Reactions: Anaon
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes