gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
great game, totally burned through this latest update :sneaky:. i do have 2 quick questions:
1-can you tell me what achievement I'm missing (7th from the left or see attachment)?
2- is there a way to replay specific scenes? (specifically, the 3 prostitutes the drunk chased away, or the engineer's massage)
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed the game!

I'd have to look again but I'm pretty sure that last achievement is a placed holder and you can't currently get it. Sorry, still WIP on a lot of these features.

There isn't a way to replay those scenes you are talking about yet. I imagine in some future update, Grolokk will discover some kind of magic mirror or something that lets him peer into the past to relive certain tawdry events.

leki2997

Jun 10, 2020
I've always wanted to put this in a place you could see it, but man.
I love this game. It's sent me into full-on laughing fits multiple times and I'm always happy to see the progress. Stay awesome, Gacorman.

Reactions: gacorman70

Lv_Don

Nov 11, 2021
So I’ve done got the bridge exploded and the keys from the mermaid and the statue but I can’t get the one from the temple. Earlier in the game I couldn’t take Kara with me bcus of disobedience but now she’s at 6 obedience and the text option to take her to the temple doesn’t appear anymore and neither does the old man at the temple, it’s like he disappeared. Can anyone help me out (idk if it’s a glitch or if I’m just missing something)?

Anaon

Jun 8, 2019
There may have been some significant update in the RPGmaker engine since the last release, or simply too many script and variable changes since the last release. I would consider look at downloading the attached save game files that start at chapter 2, but in the short term I think that's the best I can offer. I apologize, I'm an artist first and a coder/technical dev far, far, far-far-far second. But I'll put up a line item and see what I can dig up.
Another vote here in favor of adding a gallery or similar feature to allow viewing of unlocked scenes, including non-repeatable ones. It would remove a lot of the need for holding onto a bunch of save games.

Also, appreciate the replies, as well as your work on the game, it's a lot of fun. Full of great ideas and good humour, and of course superb art.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

matataretro3

Jun 2, 2018
I get stuck any time I have to go through a long animation, the ones that are under the folder 'movies', concretely milking Creamia, sex with Shreeki, and the Goblin Hunter. The bigger problem is this last one, since I need it for the quest. What can I do? Is there a way to skip them?

Denchik12312

Jun 23, 2019
I get stuck any time I have to go through a long animation, the ones that are under the folder 'movies', concretely milking Creamia, sex with Shreeki, and the Goblin Hunter. The bigger problem is this last one, since I need it for the quest. What can I do? Is there a way to skip them?
don't press enter often

Reactions: matataretro3

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I just got Myradonna and im completly lost. What are you supposed to do next to get the rest of the scenes? The one with the NOT goblin slayer and the one in the temple?

Muchos

May 31, 2017
So i might have missed something but is dancing the only thing Aya can do for you in the new material?

lordaran

Mar 26, 2020
would love to see more multiple penetration and all holes. Nice update btw! though it's not much but it's still awesome thanks for your hard work and creativity! can't wait for the next update!

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes