TRICKSTΞR

Sep 9, 2021
In the quest where you go into the wharehouse to steal the drugs, you have to let the lizards see you, and then offer one of the girls so that they don't kill you. There are 3 lizards so you can do this for the 2 girls in the same playtrough.
Where is the warehouse if you don't mind telling?
Where can I find the new Harem Girl trainer?
Go back to previous basecamp area. There should be a wagon on the map.

Reactions: locoraptus_69

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
Where is the warehouse if you don't mind telling?

Go back to previous basecamp area. There should be a wagon on the map.
Found her, thanks!

The warehouse is here, southeast in the fish city. You have to be doing the elixir of life quest to unlock it though. The merchant you go to to get one of the ingredients will give you the key if you refuse to buy the drugs from him.

Screenshot_13.png

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
gacorman70

Any chance girls get pregnant eventually?
Not in the short term. It's something I still might explore down the road, and waaaaay back in the earliest days of dev it was going to be a mechanic, but Grolokk looked like a very different game back then.

Right now, aside from maybe just a passing superficial nod to it down the road, there isn't any major plans to include it.

• Sad
Reactions: cho'gall and rivon

damonreiter

Jun 21, 2020
I love this game.
Thank you Gacorman70.

Are there more games like this with a goblin or orc protagonist and beautiful human, elf, halfling, and even dwarf females ?
Thanks in advance.

12dsds121

Aug 28, 2020
The game always crashes at this exact point. Can someone pls give me a save file for after it or help me fix it?

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Hello! I've got a question:

I have Aya with my party and she "died", shes on 0 HP, is there a way to recover her?

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
I've clicked on every person and item in the plague town. Still can't find the milk and apparently the milk from my harem girls isn't good enough. I assume it has to be in the town: "all the items you need".

Someone's probably mentioned this already too. But when you tell the harem trainer to train the mother or daughter while you're north of the trainer, the girls will appear on either side of the trainer and cut off the party from moving. They essentially form a wall that locks you in. Seems to go away by itself once training is complete though.

Edit: I had already randomly destroyed the scaffolding while clicking on everything in the town. Went back here to see if anyone had any instructions and found instructions to click on the roof, but that didn't work the first go-around either. Finally did the second try.

Feedback: There needs to be some sort of hint here to even bring you to the scaffolding as well as some direction of what to do afterwards. Otherwise, this portion really is just random pixel hunting. For game design needs, this portion could really use a bit of tlc. In a different game engine where suspicious-looking items in the scenery can call attention to themselves based on the way they're displayed, hints might not be as needed. But in RPGM, it's all just a blotch of pixels in these scenarios.

Edit 2: Just saw the dev's post that this release was unfinished and leaked unexpectedly, so I'm sure he's working on the scaffolding thing as well as other behavior like the dialogue in the town.

Last edited:
Reactions: Enigmanic
Jun 16, 2022
You steal both parts from other wagons. There's one where you recruit the Goblin warband and one in the small town with the shop. Just search said wagons.
As soon as you said that, I found another wagon within the goblin camp. Lol I got all the parts now. Thank you.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes