Etshy

May 22, 2018
I need the fourth ingredient for the elixir of life (in the fishmen town).
I have the bean of vigor, the fruit of sun and the cream of rich milk, but I forgot what's the last ingredient and I find no clue about it at all. I fully explored the town, execpt the underground that's still blocked by someone.
What's the latest ingredient and where can I find it ?

shinobi762

Jan 14, 2021
I need the fourth ingredient for the elixir of life (in the fishmen town).
I have the bean of vigor, the fruit of sun and the cream of rich milk, but I forgot what's the last ingredient and I find no clue about it at all. I fully explored the town, execpt the underground that's still blocked by someone.
What's the latest ingredient and where can I find it ?
you can't, it isnt in the game yet

ralf21

Dec 30, 2017
how do you get through the fort early on ? recruited the band but can't get beyond that point. they're in my camp but can't use them in any way.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
there was a problem on the goblin hunter screensaver, the game freezes stupidly, I can't do anything, I've already tried everything

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
about the evaluation of the game... bomb drawings... The plot is a bomb... it's a shame only for 2 things. First, and most importantly, we have been waiting for a year of updates, and all the storylines are not finalized... I want to wait a year and see at least one chapter with the ending of the plot, and then just spit in the face of the worshippers... the second point is my personal fetish... I've seen a lot of requests about pregnancy and stuff, but I would like to see a wardrobe that will be both for beauty and for fights... they say the more depravity, the more they will dress like whores and go out in this form into society, for me it would be ideal, well, a year has passed, thank you for something at least

Reactions: AnActualLoser

AnActualLoser

Aug 2, 2018
a wardrobe that will be both for beauty and for fights... they say the more depravity, the more they will dress like whores and go out in this form into society, for me it would be ideal, well, a year has passed, thank you for something at least
This is a great idea! Doesn’t have to be over the top extensive but would be great to show their increasing loyalty! Also yeah would love to see the plot move a bit faster so we can see more of the redhead from earlier (super excited about that character still). But alas, good things take time and ya can’t rush it.

Kenarius90

May 18, 2020
This is a great idea! Doesn’t have to be over the top extensive but would be great to show their increasing loyalty! Also yeah would love to see the plot move a bit faster so we can see more of the redhead from earlier (super excited about that character still). But alas, good things take time and ya can’t rush it.
I can further develop the idea. The author has a creative crisis, and he cannot continue the storyline. So you can make mini-quests, where the reward will just be outfits, the gift system is already in the game, and provided that the harem statistics are high, they will accept the gift, if low, they will refuse. This will increase the variety of the game, allow players to make a harem to suit their taste, you don't need a lot of imagination for mini-quests, so you can extend the game for another 10 years, players will like it and they will support the author with money

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
about the evaluation of the game... bomb drawings... The plot is a bomb... it's a shame only for 2 things. First, and most importantly, we have been waiting for a year of updates, and all the storylines are not finalized... I want to wait a year and see at least one chapter with the ending of the plot, and then just spit in the face of the worshippers... the second point is my personal fetish... I've seen a lot of requests about pregnancy and stuff, but I would like to see a wardrobe that will be both for beauty and for fights... they say the more depravity, the more they will dress like whores and go out in this form into society, for me it would be ideal, well, a year has passed, thank you for something at least
This is a fair assessment on the drought of updates. I apologize for that. The first half of 2022 was just jam packed with obligations of the non-titty-game nature, and I didn't get to work on Grolokk as much as I would have liked. I am picking up development as of late and I hope to prove better about getting out new content more frequently moving forward. I can't say how thankful I am for my fanbase and the support and I hope to better earn that moving forward.

The wardrobe idea, like pregnancy, was something I actually considered incorporating. In fact, there is already scripting built into the harem system to accommodate different outfits. Like the pregnancy system through, it just comes down to time budget.

Maybe down the road, or on some other project, I'll look at incorporating pregnancy and a wardrobe for the girls, but for now, I'm not looking to increase the scope of Grolokk until I finish what I already have on my plate, so to speak.

bananaflyman

Feb 16, 2018
Been almost three years since I last played. Seems like there's a decent chunk of content now so here we go again I guess.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes