Faxot02

Sep 14, 2020
The game has evolved a lot. Much more enjoyable to play.
Well, to review with the level system because in chapter 3 (and maybe the following ones), the enemies will be more difficult to face and better progress its levels or even add difficulty options would be not bad.

I can't wait to see what's next and have chapter 2 finished. Also see all the future options to do with the girls etc...
Otherwise, I loved Goblin Hunter and its credits. I still died laughing at that even though it's so well done.

Otherwise, the Elixir Of Live quest is bugged. I know it's incomplete and we'll have to wait for the next update, but where it bugs is with the Fishman Farmer all to the left of the Koapa town map and the Shopkeep to the right of the city, near the guard who guards the entrance to the stairs, if they refuse to pay him and do him a favor... it's also a bug on what to do.
For the farmer: it bugs if they pay instead of touching one of our girls.

DontWeinsteinThis

Dec 25, 2017
I think I've run into a softlock bug, I've sent the daughter you get for fixing the wagon to the trainer, and its been many steps and a lot of waiting time and she has yet to be sent back. While she was there I did upgrade the camp and am now "ready" to take the fort but i assume I'm not allowed to yet as they are being trained (I can't take the fort, unless I'm missing something)

keyon777

Jun 2, 2022
I think I've run into a softlock bug, I've sent the daughter you get for fixing the wagon to the trainer, and its been many steps and a lot of waiting time and she has yet to be sent back. While she was there I did upgrade the camp and am now "ready" to take the fort but i assume I'm not allowed to yet as they are being trained (I can't take the fort, unless I'm missing something)
I ran into a bug on my first play through where one of the girls never came back, you may (and probably have) have to start again.

HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Hi gacorman70
I hope you kept well over the holidays and the new year's been treating you well. I was just wondering how the current release is coming along and if you had anything to share.

Reactions: skee23
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes