bluechilli

Feb 10, 2023
I want to play this game but i am not really a fan of ntr so i want to ask can we play the game without going in the ntr route or the ntr route cant be skipped. I was going through old comments and i was seeing a lot of people fighting over this so i just want to know what is going on.
there is always an option not to go NTR, be it to fight your way out of it or pay with gold

Reactions: ace057

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
Damn just started playing and the red girl died. I hope she somehow makes it back into the living :(
If only you knew...
Actually, wait, the scene in which she "dies" makes pretty clear she didn't. You overhear she talking to the cave's boss (more likely blowing him but anyway), and when you get to the boss room there's a hole on the wall with a rope
But there's still stuff to discover about her

ace057

Feb 3, 2018
How does time move for the harem trainer cause no matter what i do the girls are still with her do i need to do quests for time to move on or do i need to rest at my camp couple of times so the girls come back?

bluechilli

Feb 10, 2023
How does time move for the harem trainer cause no matter what i do the girls are still with her do i need to do quests for time to move on or do i need to rest at my camp couple of times so the girls come back?
I think the trainer is a bit buggy still, as much as I can remember just a few minutes is enough for a girl to be trained

Reactions: ace057

Jieigh

May 26, 2020
just walk trough the map

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
It's sad to think that Grolokk might get old and end up like Worm. I hope he finds something that will prevent him and his harem from getting old.

yancondary

Nov 19, 2018
From Patreon:

What's up, horde. I apologize for the delay, but just a quick update to let everyone know that all content for the next release of Grolokk is finished. I am going through to check for bugs and tune a few things, but expect the early release for Bruiser and War-boss tiers to come within the next couple of days. Full public release to follow in a few weeks.

Version 0.63 Change Log

-”Sin of Man” sub-quest finished.

-15 New Ero CGs

-21 New Character Sprites

-Myradonna Added to Harem

-Updated Creamia’s Harem interactions

-New Harem Content for Aya

-New Harem Content for Myradonna

-New Harem Content for Creamia

-Priestesses updated

-Fixed Harem Trainer Bug

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
Pretty late to the party, but i have to admit this is a very funny and unique take on a classic format. A cozy little playthrough, and i think the final product will be quite enjoyable.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
From Patreon:

What's up, horde. I apologize for the delay, but just a quick update to let everyone know that all content for the next release of Grolokk is finished. I am going through to check for bugs and tune a few things, but expect the early release for Bruiser and War-boss tiers to come within the next couple of days. Full public release to follow in a few weeks.

Version 0.63 Change Log

-”Sin of Man” sub-quest finished.

-15 New Ero CGs

-21 New Character Sprites

-Myradonna Added to Harem

-Updated Creamia’s Harem interactions

-New Harem Content for Aya

-New Harem Content for Myradonna

-New Harem Content for Creamia

-Priestesses updated

-Fixed Harem Trainer Bug
I sure do hope when that update drops in a couple days, he remembers to include the...apparently 3 of us on SubscribeStar, unlike this Patreon-only update. XD

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes