AnotherLurker

May 19, 2017
It's been less than three weeks since the next update was released to patrons. Yep, yep, definitely abandoned, just like how Darcia is definitely dead.
This turned into the Bear Grylls "drink my piss" of F95 forums.
>The sun is up...time to drink my own piss
>The wifi is on...game's abandoned
>Got bit by a snake...better drink my own piss
>Patreon update got posted...game's abandoned
>Just drank my own piss...time to drink my own piss
>Version 0.63 got dropped...game's clearly abandoned

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
So, forever......... I miss Dad.
Mine dipped out too when I was young but he was a P.O.S tho lol. What I'm saying is in this instance it's like he was the type to actually came back.......but without kicking my ass and being racist:ROFLMAO:

TH4n4t05

Jul 6, 2017
3 weeks are over and we did not get a drop... Gacorman must have abonded us!
Just kidding. But can't wait for 0.63. Was a long wait, but i love this game.

Reactions: stips_k

stips_k

Sep 4, 2020
Yeah, as the poster before me said.

Above you can even find the change log for the new version, the question was more regarding when it will be dropped for publich release.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
You know guys, it's all hrimthyrs fault for threatening his fellow patrons (and subscribestarers) into not leaking the game

Public release is (IIRC) three weeks after the $5+ patrons get it. Given that we all know the public gets the release for free, I would hope nobody paying for early access would be silly enough to leak it.
As you can in the comment above, he clearly states he will personally torture and murder anyone who leaks it after raping their mom in front of them, and then kill their entire family and close circle of friends, before burning their local town to the ground. Very evil, this hrimthyrs , I fear he has been playing too much Grolokk.

Dec 12, 2021
You know guys, it's all hrimthyrs fault for threatening his fellow patrons (and subscribestarers) into not leaking the game

As you can in the comment above, he clearly states he will personally torture and murder anyone who leaks it after raping their mom in front of them, and then kill their entire family and close circle of friends, before burning their local town to the ground. Very evil, this hrimthyrs , I fear he has been playing too much Grolokk.
average grolokk enjoyer

Reactions: AnotherLurker

DarkLord92

Nov 7, 2020

So now they can leak without risk, I hope

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes