• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

exter

May 29, 2017
Does anyone know how to edit the game files to make the fights faster while holding down Enter/mouse button, like you can in so many other RPGM games?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Grolokk [v0.63] [gacorman70]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Im so happy this game was not abandoned. I want to see little Grolokk live out his dreams of breeding every bitch and conquering the world. When he finally hunts down and captures red and chains her up in his warcamp alongside the queen it will be glorious.

Dec 12, 2021
Im so happy this game was not abandoned. I want to see little Grolokk live out his dreams of breeding every bitch and conquering the world. When he finally hunts down and captures red and chains her up in his warcamp alongside the queen it will be glorious.
maybe in the next decade lmao

Levo33

Nov 8, 2017
Why are goblin games so popular is it that you guys feel good knowing something that looks like you gets to bang women... in a video game?

shyvagoddess

May 19, 2019
I deleted my old grolokk folder because I thought this was never going to update again lmao, does anyone has a save file? Doesn't need to be with the new content, just need one to continue the journey

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes