malicardy

Feb 6, 2019
The one on the main page gets you through most of part 1.

I'm not going to search through the thread to see if there's one that goes further than that.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
Im so happy this game was not abandoned. I want to see little Grolokk live out his dreams of breeding every bitch and conquering the world. When he finally hunts down and captures red and chains her up in his warcamp alongside the queen it will be glorious.
We can't wait for that, unfortunately. The game had potential, but good projects are often missed, and then one update every five years with bug fixes from the previous update. So it remains only to dream how the Godblins will fuck the Queen.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
I wouldn't even consider it NTR. NTR is about having your partner 'stolen'. Goblins don't care about that. They are all about gathering in groups and using their numbers and doing stuff all together in a horde.
You actually have a point, taking into account what several of the comments say, besides the fact that there is no "romance" tag and that the game is about an orc who rather "kidnaps" and "uses" the girls at will it is easy to understand that this IS NOT NTR, being simply a game of corruption where the MC does not care about girls like LI (nor do the girls really care about the MC) being rather "objects" to through which to obtain something (be it pleasure, favors or others), basically this is prostitution, simple as that.

Conclusion: If you are looking for NTR where the MC is a cuckold and suffers and cares about the girls, this is not for you, it is simply a corruption game, since it is a goblin, it is clear that the girls will be from the "horde" and not just from the MC, if this makes you nervous then it's not for you either.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Why are goblin games so popular is it that you guys feel good knowing something that looks like you gets to bang women... in a video game?
Im having trouble deciphering what you mean by that comment. I mean I get the first part "haha you guys probably look like monsters because you like games where you play as a monster." but what does the other half mean? "gets to bang women... in a video game?" it implies that banging women in a video game is somehow foreign to you despite having an account on f95zone that dates back to 2017.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Why are goblin games so popular is it that you guys feel good knowing something that looks like you gets to bang women... in a video game?
Yes, that's exactly why in my case.

Oh, and since I see the dreaded three letters have been brought up again: we had an argument about what really counts as NTR and what doesn't very early in the thread and the "a game that shows a woman so much as looking twice at another man gives me permanent jealousy-induced impotence and needs to be slapped with a divisive tag that will guarantee a lot of people that would enjoy the game will skip it" crowd prevailed.

bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
This game started out great! With an original setup, intriguing adventure & dialogues and nice custom art.
Now It feels to me like the dev/artist's creativity is suffering, maybe from the monetization pressure, or the integration of some standard H-game patterns.
Anyway, I hope I'm wrong, and I wish gacorman70 ideas & motivation in the future.

Retired123

Jun 3, 2020
What does the developer say to his patrons? Is he going to make quick updates or will the next update have to wait a long time? How do you see the continuation of the story? Maybe the developer needs new ideas to work faster?

exter

May 29, 2017
So... where is that cow hidden?
after you get the quest for the cow, you go north to that little outpost/fort (the one which has like 2 buildings with one of them beeing an Inn, i guess) or whatever that is. There is one of those She...something wearing a hood and he will tell you to go south. There is a little lake that is kind of pointing upwards and you go to the group of mountains just above the lake, there you have to press Enter or click on the mountain with your mouse and you will be in a cave with the cows.

Drkshadow

May 6, 2021
I have all 4 ingridients but when i go to get them mixed it keeps saying im missing one. Anyone else have this issue? Any fixes?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes