Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
a quick question. how hard the ntr is in this game? and are you the one who does the ntr as a protagonist or does the girl ntr you instead?

exter

May 29, 2017
How do you find the wagon parts?
Interact with the wagons in the goblin camp in the south east and in that place just north of where you get the quest. The little outpost with 2 buidlings or so.

a quick question. how hard the ntr is in this game? and are you the one who does the ntr as a protagonist or does the girl ntr you instead?
The girls ntr you, if you let them. You have the choice of either paying money during some quests or let someone else play with one of the girls.

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
gacorman70

I've got a bug when I tried to train Creamia and she even appeared on training but the trainer tells me that she cannot be further trained. Now Creamia is nowhere to be found, she's not in the warcamp

Last edited:

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Wasn't there supposed to be a Mac release for this version?
Maybe there is, but that doesn't mean it will automatically be posted here.
It's RPGM MV though, so it's easy to build a Mac version yourself.

Download nwjs-v0.12.3-osx-x64.zip from
Unzip and check if the app nwjs runs (should be a grey window)
Download the PC version of this game and unzip.
Locate the folder www. Rename that folder to app.nw and copy it.
Look inside the nwjs app (right click, show package contents) and paste the app.nw folder inside /Contents/Resources.
Start the nwjs app. Instead of a grey window, you should now see Grolokk.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Bug during the find information about the bridge quest. For some reason it doesnt let me start it. I already have to start all over and no i cant even progress back to where I was because this bug wont allow the quest to destroy the bridge or find info on the bridge to start.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
To all who dont know what to do after getting all the items is that from the black dude you need to buy the item couple of times to continue and then use the witch to make the potion.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes