jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
This game is broken as shit, gets updated so slowly, and grindy as hell.

Aside from the obvious solution for the latter being to cheat, does ANYONE know how to get the new update working?! I have gotten all FOUR ingredients, 3 different ways, and the witch still say I am short. Sun fruit, beans, milk, and sin. Got them all, even got multiple of the Sin due to a glitch at a few points, but nothing works. Christ.
same with me

Redestributor

Jul 6, 2017
This game is broken as shit, gets updated so slowly, and grindy as hell.

Aside from the obvious solution for the latter being to cheat, does ANYONE know how to get the new update working?! I have gotten all FOUR ingredients, 3 different ways, and the witch still say I am short. Sun fruit, beans, milk, and sin. Got them all, even got multiple of the Sin due to a glitch at a few points, but nothing works. Christ.
Worked for me, but now i need to enter the underworks, and..no clue how or where to do that. Wondering if im stupid, or if the new update, at least story wise, was JUST to complete the potion and talk to the guy? jesus christ lol.

Dec 12, 2021
Worked for me, but now i need to enter the underworks, and..no clue how or where to do that. Wondering if im stupid, or if the new update, at least story wise, was JUST to complete the potion and talk to the guy? jesus christ lol.
Yes, that's the update. It stops after getting tasked with exploring the waterworks. More than half a year btw.

freddydapp

Oct 8, 2021
This wench Cremia is not stripping for Grolokk though i trained her max and gave her 4+ gifts. Everytime i comeback after battle and try to milk her, bitch says her tits are dry. Ungrateful whore.

• Haha
Reactions: Djoni Makaroni

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
anyone have a recent save?
Yea I need a save to because I already mentioned that theres a bug in the second city that doesnt allow me to start the quest where you try to get information about the bridge. I've talked to everyone and follow the guide but it doesnt work so I cant progress. Before I had made to the end of the content where you gotta collect the items for that Sin quest or whatever. But Apparently I need a save cause im not gonna start all over again and even if I did I might get stuck at this same info quest again so it would be pointless I need a save after that quest.

Reactions: Bratmichelz

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Is there a lower-than-infinite number of Stree-uks you can defeat to move past the town? Because even entering a cheat with 9999 hit points didn't make a dent in them. I gave up after losing 1/2 of them.
You move past the Stree-uk village by losing the battle and continuing the story.

this looks interesting
i hope the ntr is unavoidable
I hope all of you that have been facepalm-reacting the last few days are paying attention. This poor netorare appreciator is going to waste a bunch of time playing a game that is only tagged as such because somebody pushed hard for the tag based on "all female non-monogamy makes me jealous, therefore it's netorare". Meanwhile, I, who despise netorare, would have skipped this game if I hadn't happened to stumble on it before that tag was foisted on a non-netorare game.

IamStarlord

Jul 5, 2020
man it's time to finish this game.... it's been so long that you've started to create this game
Please stop hurting us with these too much gaps between releases
4 years passed... this is way too long

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes