Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Best game ever. Amazing work. The world of the game feels like a real fantasy world, story is fun and if you like rpgs this is awesome. Also has a bunch of riddles and secrets. to find Art style is perfect. Every girl is different. Lots of weird funny stuff in game, creative ideas so gameplay is never boring, i first heard about this from annie from sexpositive gaming youtube channel, she does reviews for games like this, this game realy feels like one of these terry pratchett books, it is written in a pretty funny way, Everything with redhead and big boobs is a 10 / 10 but this, is even better. and I am actualy pretty interested in the story. The dev has done good work. Hope Darcia kinda somehow returns, lol, she was to sexy to die game has potential to be the greatest game on f95zone. I am hyped for next updates to see what is next!

Last edited:

OutofUsername

Jan 9, 2020
I wanted to send Creamia for training but the trainer refused stating she was already maxed out on that stat. Now Creamia has completly disappeared from the camp and interacting with the trainer give the following line "Alas, it seems the little milkmaid, Creamia, is not available."

Don42

Aug 19, 2023
Just to know, was the game abandoned or not? Because it hasn't had an update for months and it's a bummer to see a game like this left at this point.

Reactions: Kane_Freeman
4.40 star(s) 45 Votes