cavebear

Mar 5, 2019
in the first valley, how or where do i get the 5th girl to get my horde?? i have tyhe witch, grain girl, cow and gypse girls.

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
I just started this game and I'm up to the part when Darcia is no more.

This game cracks me up. It's like Bizarro-world Goblin Layer, ugly goblin is going to get all the human women, instead of muscular man gets all the goblin girls, lol.

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Its says i need to find someone to mix the elixar of life only person i can think of is the witch but that dosent seem to work

May 31, 2017
You move past the Stree-uk village by losing the battle and continuing the story.

I hope all of you that have been facepalm-reacting the last few days are paying attention. This poor netorare appreciator is going to waste a bunch of time playing a game that is only tagged as such because somebody pushed hard for the tag based on "all female non-monogamy makes me jealous, therefore it's netorare". Meanwhile, I, who despise netorare, would have skipped this game if I hadn't happened to stumble on it before that tag was foisted on a non-netorare game.
I have played the game before and i don't even remember any NTR in it or so , idk if its something new or what , or just like you said people like to tend to over complicate things , and all this can be avoided if F95 dev can add a new tag called (optional) when people will see it they will try to search for the content so yeah

NoNickName

Jun 7, 2017
I see that quest "Elixir of life" still not fixed. I still can't pay him money to buy fruit, it's bad :( I don't want to let him use girl (another way of payment)

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
Im having trouble deciphering what you mean by that comment. I mean I get the first part "haha you guys probably look like monsters because you like games where you play as a monster." but what does the other half mean? "gets to bang women... in a video game?" it implies that banging women in a video game is somehow foreign to you despite having an account on f95zone that dates back to 2017.
Bro that's my favourite reply in this forum, Thanks for the laughs man :ROFLMAO::LUL:

Reactions: drwood

bluechilli

Feb 10, 2023
I see that quest "Elixir of life" still not fixed. I still can't pay him money to buy fruit, it's bad :( I don't want to let him use girl (another way of payment)
Playing a hentai game without using the lewd ways to finish quests, why not just play final fantasy. I mean, you are basically a PIMP in that game, those girls are not your wives or gf's. They are tools to help the "warlord" get to his goal. Even when recruiting the warband they basically said "we won't join your wannabe warlord ass unless you have bitches in the camp for us"

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
Playing a hentai game without using the lewd ways to finish quests, why not just play final fantasy. I mean, you are basically a PIMP in that game, those girls are not your wives or gf's. They are tools to help the "warlord" get to his goal. Even when recruiting the warband they basically said "we won't join your wannabe warlord ass unless you have bitches in the camp for us"
There's multiple in-game indications that the women are not exclusively bumping uglies with Grolokk. Grolokk has been gunning for Darcia since before the story started, yet his first solution when they find a fort blocking their path was to tell her to show the guards her tits. Then there's this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the conclusion of Whoregon Trail, Kara talks herself into joining the harem with "roughly defiled by a pack of well endowed, beastly fiends! Mmmmmmmm...". At the conclusion to Witch Way, Sheeriku's response to Stank-Breath's crack about putting her in "proper bondage" is "You and I will have much to talk about, my little friend!", openly flirting with him. In Grolokk's inspirational speech before attacking the fort, he tells the horde to "Finish your Grog and cop a last feel on the closest Harem Girl!" And that's just what was in Chapter One. Then there's also that the dev said this:

Was also kinda approaching the Grolokk and his Goblin Warband as sort of a heavy metal band from the 60s and 70s. All ugly little trolls of men but they rocked so hard they ended up blowing the panties off of women that by looks alone shouldn't have wanted anything to do with them.
Anybody thinking the harem girls are meant to be Grolokk's personal and exclusive sex slaves and not promiscuous groupies who will bang just about anybody is playing the wrong game.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
There's multiple in-game indications that the women are not exclusively bumping uglies with Grolokk. Grolokk has been gunning for Darcia since before the story started, yet his first solution when they find a fort blocking their path was to tell her to show the guards her tits. Then there's this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the conclusion of Whoregon Trail, Kara talks herself into joining the harem with "roughly defiled by a pack of well endowed, beastly fiends! Mmmmmmmm...". At the conclusion to Witch Way, Sheeriku's response to Stank-Breath's crack about putting her in "proper bondage" is "You and I will have much to talk about, my little friend!", openly flirting with him. In Grolokk's inspirational speech before attacking the fort, he tells the horde to "Finish your Grog and cop a last feel on the closest Harem Girl!" And that's just what was in Chapter One. Then there's also that the dev said this:

Anybody thinking the harem girls are meant to be Grolokk's personal and exclusive sex slaves and not promiscuous groupies who will bang just about anybody is playing the wrong game.
Nicely said! I wish more people in these forums thought like you. After playing many games on this site and seeing many comments from people I started realize i just dont understand these people. I mean its a game its all fiction and fantasy the characters arent real so cares who is fucking who as long as its a hot scene? I mean I understand that there are alot of lonely people out there but its a little ridiculous that these people wanna argue and fight over who a fictional character has sex with. I dont know, clearly i dont fit in with the people who frequent this website.

LazerShark

Mar 5, 2020
Yeah, girls are shared in this game, and some people will hate it I get it, but let's not bash the ntr haters here since this is not the "and I looked deep within my girlfriend's eyes while she was getting double pounded by my bullies Chad and Tyrone but it's ok since it makes her happy and I have a small dick" ntr that for some reason really started getting popular in 2017-2018 and showed up in SO MANY FUCKING GAMES for no aparent reason. So yeah, it's unreasonable to be so against ntr like some people in these forums to the point you can't enjoy a game like this, but I still understand why people are paranoid and why people are so religiously against ntr. At the end of the day, it may not be a physically disgusting fetish like scat, piss, bestiality, but it still is a disgusting fetish, an emotionally disgusting fetish.

hrimthyrs

May 6, 2020
I'm easily the most outspoken basher of the "NTR haters" in this thread and I myself hate netorare with a white-hot passion. The problem is that particular pressure group insists things that are not even remotely netorare should be tagged as such which, given that it is such a divisive genre as you yourself demonstrate by calling it "disgusting", scares away potential supporters who would like the game if they didn't skip it because it was falsely tagged as netorare. It's not like the netorare aficionados will support the game once they play it and figure out it's not what they were looking for, just got tagged as such because somebody pitched a fit. That's what happened with this game and, if I had stumbled on it like a week later than I did, I would have just skipped it because of that tag. In fact, it was my experience of playing the game, enjoying it, and then seeing that tag added to this thread because somebody threw a tantrum that made me realize that tag has been rendered useless by a lobbying group who want it to mean "woman in the game so much as looks twice at somebody other than the player-insert character, therefore netorare" so they can have a single tag to filter out any game that threatens their fragile egos. And that is something which absolutely should be pushed back against every time it comes up.

Netorare is a specific genre about wallowing in misery because somebody more manly than the MC stole his girl away. It is not that a potential love interest has an ex that she's on friendly terms with. It is not that a potential love interest isn't a virgin as somebody infamously threw a fit about in one of the momcest games because that meant MC's dad had cucked him by...conceiving the fucking MC. It is not that the MC is fucking women who are also fucking others because there's no expectation of monogamy on anybody's part [e.g. this game]. It is not a harem game where the members of the harem play with each other (I've seen people freak out about girl-girl scenes in harem games and insist that's netorare somehow). It is not a story about the MC moving on after a relationship that ended because his ex cheated on him. It is not polyamory. It is not swinging. It is not hotwifery. It is not stag/vixen. It isn't even cuckoldry, despite that being the English word commonly used to translate it, because in cuckoldry the "cheating" partner doesn't leave, just carries on having affairs in front of the cuckold/cuckquean, who isn't really heartbroken because they've got a humiliation kink that's being satisfied. Games catering to each of these will have radically different stories and content designed to scratch radically different itches, and trying to force-fit one label onto all of them just succeeds in making the would-be umbrella label so vague as to be useless, and I don't think it's coincidence that the people that hate all of these picked the most divisive of the labels to try making into the umbrella term.

Drakeulous

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the chest in the north-west corner of the bean warehouse?

Edit: never mind just figured it out for anyone else wondering how; go to the back of the building and destroy the scaffolding.

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes