JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
As someone that really likes games such as Claires Quest i initially got pretty good vibes by Grolokk. I like the Art and Humor. Im not really into enslaving anything but it was lighthearted enough to not take it too seriously and play along.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. While i agree its completely up to the developer how he likes to make his game and what to put in or not, i feel as if not only regular pps like me are set off by such. It wasnt funny, actually quite horrible and was the point where i closed the game for good. (but thought i should give a feedback and registered here as its still early in development and i usually subscribe to anything i like (Claires Q, Peasants Q)

As side note, i did saw screen shots of other encounters and she was for me at least the most interesting of them.Strong, and attractive counterpart to the goblin which made it quite interesting. The bickering around the Warchief Throne (who sits on it) was also something wwhich got me initially hooked. (That and the opening which was really well made: Zoom passing the redhead and finally landing on Grolokk. That was something ^^)

my $0.02

*edited grammar ^^

Last edited:

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Concerning the plot: The person at the end of chapter 1 looks pretty much like the presumed dead redhead. I guess, she faked her death somehow, since she could not pass the fort with Grolokk. And as it turns out, she is some kind of aristocratic woman, which belongs to the rulerclass of the human kingdom. Why she has got a second live as adventurer, will be revealed in future updates. At least I hope so, would be a shame if she was really dead, after all the dev already put some artwork into her and it would be a waste to let this character die in chapter 1.

For future updates I'd like to see more interaction possibilities and more different scenes with your harem girls. Some only have one scene. And of course pregnancy should be enabled like in Peasants Quest, maybe even a small score list, how much Grolokk enjoyed his harem girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoeSixpack

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
thanks for the information. Thats actually really good news. Besides the way she "dies" which is not my cup of tea to say the least, it seemed also quite offputting to kill off the "hottest girl" in the game. I agree with a previous poster and its funny i wasnt the only that felt that way.

I guess i will give it a shot and continue and if i like it i will support the development on Patreon as for the other games. cheers

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well atleast I can assume that this proves the Queen is not our dead companion (Darcia) now...
The shape of her eyes look a bit different (Triangular VS. Trapezoid), same for her cheeks (comparing with the intro)... the remaining features are hard to discern
But they could (have) be(en) close relatives (cousins maybe?).

Last edited:

zerg

Sep 11, 2016
any plans for pregnancy in the game? also will the characters that are currently in your harem play a part going forwards in the story? need more of that noble bitch :sneaky:

this really is the best game going, i dont usually get excited but this one's special.

Reactions: Seewolf

Grinch008

May 23, 2017
Well atleast I can assume that this proves the Queen is not our dead companion (Darcia) now...
I don't understand where you're coming from. I don't think anyone was speculating that the Mystery woman (whom some are assuming to be Darcia), is the Queen. That would mean Darcia convinced Grolokk to gather an army to attack her own kingdom? Not sure if anyone is making that argument.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't understand where you're coming from. I don't think anyone was speculating that the Mystery woman (whom some are assuming to be Darcia), is the Queen. That would mean Darcia convinced Grolokk to gather an army to attack her own kingdom? Not sure if anyone is making that argument.

gacorman70

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
any plans for pregnancy in the game? also will the characters that are currently in your harem play a part going forwards in the story? need more of that noble bitch :sneaky:

this really is the best game going, i dont usually get excited but this one's special.
Hey zerg! Thanks for the high praise! I can say there are not any plans for Pregnancy mechanics in the current title, so Grolokk's 2nd and then 3rd and Final Chapter. But who knows after! You can expect to see more interations with Grolokks current harem in the next two chapters though!

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
Hey zerg! Thanks for the high praise! I can say there are not any plans for Pregnancy mechanics in the current title, so Grolokk's 2nd and then 3rd and Final Chapter. But who knows after! You can expect to see more interations with Grolokks current harem in the next two chapters though!
Any chances of fixing up the umbrella dick?

4.40 star(s) 45 Votes