RPGM Grove [v0.308] [Grove Dev]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Iostats

Dec 29, 2019
alright, so a little help for the gallery, how do you get the "corruption tent scene" and the "bandit souvenir"? dont need spoilers, but hints are appreciated
For the tent, your corruption level needs to be at level 10, and for the souvenir, you need to be captured by a normal bandit, green or pink, hope this helps

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
alright, so a little help for the gallery, how do you get the "corruption tent scene" and the "bandit souvenir"? dont need spoilers, but hints are appreciated
If the tent scene is the one with the new Commander: You need to keep trying to enter his tent but he will tell you off. Keep trying for a few times and you should then hear a chime. If you go to sleep, you should have a dream with the scene.

I'm not sure which one you mean for bandit souvenir but here's a guide from the dev on the itch.io comments:

"The blue chest is a bit of a doozy... you have to get the 'bandit suit tatters' from the bandit hideout. You get them by being captured and escaping, when you pick up your clothes once again. Give the 'bandit suit tatters' to the blacksmith BEFORE you cross the northern bridge, or enter the jungle... and then, at the end of the game, he will engage another scene with you."

DunnoWhatever

Dec 8, 2019
I must say, this game is really good, but I do have a question: how do you get more oddities and corruption levels? I only got that one underwear from the slimes, but besides that, my corruption level didn't go higher than 1.

CSJax

Sep 20, 2019
Someone know if you can open the door of the abandoned bar where we find the red and orange dragons?

Treize

Aug 10, 2017
I must say, this game is really good, but I do have a question: how do you get more oddities and corruption levels? I only got that one underwear from the slimes, but besides that, my corruption level didn't go higher than 1.
You mostly got corrupted point from losing to some enemy, seeing lewd scene, putting on obvious curse items, etc.

If you want to "farm" corrupt point you can lose to Slime Dragon in the cave to get cover in slime suit. Then burn slime suit at the torch in that cave, rest and heal up your STAM, then lost to SD again, repeating the proces. Each time you do this the point will went up by 1.

Currently I think you only need 10 corruption to unlock all the lewd scene.

Last edited:

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
this game is awesome but I wish for more enemies that are not slimes or non-humaniod mosters or enemies that wrap you up lol never been fan of those and I dont know why those are popular on this genre lol the bandits or the big cobra dude were hot as fuck

Reactions: Zorrscha

Zone_Purifier

Apr 20, 2018
this game is awesome but I wish for more enemies that are not slimes or non-humaniod mosters or enemies that wrap you up lol never been fan of those and I dont know why those are popular on this genre lol the bandits or the big cobra dude were hot as fuck
I agree. More enemies like the Naga would be amazing, the slimes, even though each type acts differently, their scenes just feel kind of same-y.

Reactions: nickclark89

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
Is there more content after finishing the area across the northern bridge? Seems like I can't go south

Feb 16, 2021
Is there more content after finishing the area across the northern bridge? Seems like I can't go south
You need to go through to the desert, than you'll return to the inn and be able to go south towards the wall (Basically going back behind where you started). There'll be the story you'll need to finish before you can go into the desert for real.

Jan 18, 2020
Is it just me, or is the digital area after the naga absolutely infuriating? Split-second margins of error on the tile color changes and the area lags constantly for me. I'm shit with reaction time stuff, but this is driving me up the wall. Which is a shame because I really like the game otherwise!

I'd have already lost my mind without save-scumming after each section

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
Is it just me, or is the digital area after the naga absolutely infuriating? Split-second margins of error on the tile color changes and the area lags constantly for me. I'm shit with reaction time stuff, but this is driving me up the wall. Which is a shame because I really like the game otherwise!

I'd have already lost my mind without save-scumming after each section
Don't try to run the whole way, there are usually little side pockets you can step into off to the side

Jan 18, 2020
Don't try to run the whole way, there are usually little side pockets you can step into off to the side
I'm aware of them, I just can't reliably reach them, might just be my shit reflexes combined with the occasional hitch, but I only managed to reach a side area once and forgot to save there in my excitement. The margin for error just feels way too small for me. For reference, I've managed to disable the second barrier but can't progress any further

• Sad
Reactions: Malchain

mishki39

Sep 7, 2019
RPG Maker lets you click to move as well as use WASD. I use click to move for that part specifically since it does a good job of doing the turns efficiently. Try watching the color changes for a few cycles to get the rhythm down, then click on the side pocket as soon as it changes.

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

Circuit_Blade

May 27, 2019
Is there a way to apply tags? or ask someone to do so? i feel like this needs the mind control tag considering the juicy content.
like this flew past my radar and god damn i'm glad i found it

Reactions: geraltOfRivia018
Mar 7, 2021
Hi guys, does anyone knows how to trigger this scene.... I think I carried this broken stuff and its gone after watching the blacksmith slime rubbery strip scene.. thank you!

Ow wait I just need to talk to the blacksmith after complete 0.204 HELP!

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone knows how to trigger this scene.... I think I carried this broken stuff and its gone after watching the blacksmith slime rubbery strip scene.. thank you!

Ow wait I just need to talk to the blacksmith after complete 0.204 HELP!
scroll up to the top of the page, the answers up there

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes