RPGM Grove [v0.308] [Grove Dev]

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Diablo1782

Sep 18, 2018
Good games, needs better drawing though but it's a good start so keep going it's really a fun game. But the map of Cliffside forest is entirely covered by black no way to see and move forward screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wzrd45

RyanCrossby

Jan 13, 2018
This game is underappreciated! I almost quitted it during the introduction, but I found it to be very hot. It's protagonist is a submissive male, but not at all in an effeminate way. Kinda unique and greatly appreciated.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84

Skyion

Aug 24, 2020
Download, extract and play doesn't work?
it was creating a folder with a seperate install that made a second folder and they didnt work.. a friend helped me out but i dont understand what exactly it was he did

RealLMT2k6

Jan 8, 2021
I completed the latest version and I haven't finished the gallery. Is there any way to do it or I have to start again?

ForestShade223

Dec 15, 2019
Nice to see Grove being appreciated somewhere else other than just the Discord server. It's a wonderful game and the devs (there's only 2 of them) are wonderful people.

Hope folks here know that GROVE v0.204 has been out for months now and that it fixes most of the lag for the desert + 2nd digital area.

And for the folks wondering when it's gonna get updated, RegalBuster (the main dev who handles the artwork, coding, character sprites, map making and half the story writing) says they're taking a li'l break while they handle some IRL stuff like work and college. This game is a passion project first and foremost and they'd rather not get burned out from making it some kind of obligation.

strangecircle

Mar 28, 2022
can anyone recommend games like this?
There's a game called Timberwoods on itch.io that I would argue is basically this game a little too similarly but instead of scalies it's furry and not as good art.

But if you want more sex RPGs that are like this in general:
Lustful Desires is as good as it gets while going through a bit of a rut right now its still extremely solid.
Tavern of Spear
Lust Odyssey but the art isn't the best
Orveia (Still kind of new)
Outland Wanderer (Still kind of new)

strangecircle

Mar 28, 2022
This game is incredible and I'm glad it got a lot of love with the December update. I really thought we were gonna get an update sooner but here we are 9 months later and I am DYING for an update but I already know it is going to be incredible.

Feb 16, 2021
There's a game called Timberwoods on itch.io that I would argue is basically this game a little too similarly but instead of scalies it's furry and not as good art.

But if you want more sex RPGs that are like this in general:
Lustful Desires is as good as it gets while going through a bit of a rut right now its still extremely solid.
Tavern of Spear
Lust Odyssey but the art isn't the best
Orveia (Still kind of new)
Outland Wanderer (Still kind of new)
I´d group most of those in the "Tavern of Spear"-like category, since ToS was the first furryVN with RPG elements. At least to my knowledge.
I´d also add "Renamon vs. Creatures", which is the closest to Grove you get since it´s directly inspired. It´s however very early access and has a worse battle system with no real story. Also, the player´s a male Renamon (the only Digimon in the game).

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
Copy Paste from the update

Hey all!

I'd like to apologize for neglecting this particular platform when it comes to updates on development.... Account upkeep is hard, and I more often than not post on the RegalBuster twitter than other places.

Just making this journal here to share some teasers we've cooked up! The update still doesn't have an ETA, but know that we're still hard at work!

'Coming soon image':

'New enemy teaser':

'New scene teasers':

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes