RPGM Grove [v0.308] [Grove Dev]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Any idea how many more hotfixes it'll have?
Kinda wanna try it already, but don't wanna meet some gamebreaking bugs.

Deesnutz2021

Oct 20, 2021
Don't worry about it. I played through the new content without a hitch on the regular 0.3 version. Just download and play, easy peasy :)

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Don't worry about it. I played through the new content without a hitch on the regular 0.3 version. Just download and play, easy peasy :)
I hav this weird OCD that semi-forces myself into only play the latest version,
Otherwise I will be so distracted, always wondering what have I missed, can't form a solid boner.

It's 0.307 atm for anyone who cares.

crayz135

Apr 13, 2019
Otherwise I will be so distracted, always wondering what have I missed, can't form a solid boner.

I think you're good to go on playing this game, did a full playthrough from start to end on v.306 and completed it with 100% gallery unlock. Didn't encounter any glaring bugs. All I can say after playing the game is "WoW, Amazing~ 10/10"

gerrrmalope

Jan 22, 2019

I think its a good time to play it I didn't come across any game-breaking bugs and I don't think there will be any more content for a while. Also very easy to transfer saves so I had no problem keeping the game patched as I went.

Wildor567

Feb 10, 2020
I encountered only 3 bugs. 2 of which froze the game. But after a restart they didn't pop up and I was able to play through the whole game just fine and unlock the gallery. Which I drank like a dehydrated coyote. I suggest you choke on that golem dick and play it now because the bug fixes really aren't worth waiting for. And you can save ANYWHERE in this game. And so far the bugs don't affect save files.

ameridude1

May 20, 2020
Getting some serious performance issues when getting caught by bandits down the well. The following "cutscene" only gets 1 frame per minute.

DarkTide

Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to alter the 70% chance of success on Resist? To make things more difficult, I'd like to lower it. Is this something cheat engine could do? (Of which I have no experience). Thx.

browncoat18

Aug 7, 2020
took the Dev a long time to release the current update, but very much well worth the wait, looking forward to the next chapter :love:

Reactions: Shanala

mayimakeasuggestion

Sep 16, 2019
does anyone know if all the corruption scenes can be triggered with 20-29 corruption or are there some that can only be triggered with 30+?

Jorix

Jan 4, 2019
So is the Mill the end of the latest build? the game forces you to go there on the night when its raining and once you go up to the top its an unavoidable game over.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes