• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Grove [v0.308] [Grove Dev]

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
I just noticed. Is there a gallery unlock or a save file for it?
My suggestion is to just play the game. It's very good, even if you hate rpgm games. There's no grinding & backtracking, no long and annoying battles, its pretty concise

Last edited:

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
I just noticed. Is there a gallery unlock or a save file for it?
I'd also suggest to just play it but there are scenes you may miss on a playthrough so if you really need a save you can join the Grove discord and find a full save there if im not mistaken.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
"The update is still in the works and we're hoping it'll be ready within the next 30 days. We're confident with the progress, but no promises at this stage! Appreciate your patience as always." - grovedev, yesterday

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
Damn this update is so good. Even all the non corruption stuff is great, and it's nice to see the implementation of the new quest system and all the flavor text must have taken forever to add. As for the new stuff, very nice. S much as i adore Grove, i have mostly no qualms about watching him get bent over. The unarmed rock-paper-scissors system was also an interesting change.

ermiz

Mar 26, 2017
Update had quite a lot of humanoid enemy encounters too. Glad to see a game that isn't oversaturated with tentacles and blobby slimes.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Wow, it's really popular ain't it?
"
Special thanks to Pascal for providing assistance with the macOS build!
Special thanks to Qazm for providing assistance with the Linux build!
Special thanks to Kernog for creating the French patch for Grove!
Special thanks to Ringo for creating the Russian patch for Grove!
Special thanks to gre1_kemo for creating the Japanese patch for Grove!
Special thanks to dr_wilh for creating the Chinese patch for Grove!
Special thanks to rainbowyoshi for creating the Italian patch for Grove!
"
-------
Btw, there's already hotfix 0.303, are there more hotfix coming?

Reactions: Cheng~
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes