3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Toco

Mar 28, 2018
Oh yes, any bigger than that and you will get professional climbers racing for the highest peak!

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
I have mixed feelings seeing this, for one side, this have one thing i hate most ... AI CG, but on the other side what i love most, card games :geek: ... The idea is not bad, girls growing after winning battles sounds good, but is weirdly implemented. The concept was good, the result ... something that have to be buried next to E.T. games. But in the end nothing beats THICC

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Right, while the basic game loop is fine and the deckbuilding is cool...

This is horribly balanced, because unless you have massive infinite scaling, enemies being able to heal to full and having massive health pools makes this impossible. I request a cheat or a balance patch.

Reactions: Magazif

yeetford235

Sep 12, 2022
Right, while the basic game loop is fine and the deckbuilding is cool...

This is horribly balanced, because unless you have massive infinite scaling, enemies being able to heal to full and having massive health pools makes this impossible. I request a cheat or a balance patch.
You can use the save editor to change your stats, I know that the game has horribly balanced

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Game becomes quite a grind because of the massive hp pools in the later days with battles taking 10+ minutes to kill thousands of hp through regeneration. Plus it seems it's as buggy as the demo was.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
decay works well to deal with the hp bloat. it's not fun to do the same thing for 50 fights but it's whatever.

just spam the succubus cards until you get a couple decay inflictors, then add em to whatever deck you were using before

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Anyone has a good deck combo, i find myself at day 5 with people on the 600 and i can't beat them
Hero deck with it's infinite scaling. Just use rapid recovery to repeatedly recover itself and either the rogue if you need more cards, or Unbeatable! for instant levels. If you get the hero to level 40 you also get a card that increases your mana to 20 for the battle.
1702332962350.png

selius

Oct 7, 2017
i compiled some of the library quiz answers but i dont have the answers to everything

how long ago did sylies' prophecy come true? 2921
what led selina to explore? curiosity
embraced her leadership
Sylies
sylies profession? sorceror
aregia originally known for : merchant city
how did the queen bring peace back: quelling power struggles
venus blessed her body? prepare for execution
how did the city react? embraced her leadership
opilos iv
selina's power? immortality
when was the city of aregia founded? 1217
venus engraved: hidden message
divine voice: blessing
fateful night: family murdered
demonic infection: during invasion
demonic invasion: gods corrupted
selina hope to achieve: find sister
city known: endless war
unique qualities: immortality
who ordered venus: all father
red eyes: Baal
who worshipped: venus
cleansed herself: prepare for execution
selina's rule: justice
reason for the uproar: venus blessing
driving force? love and justice
need for weapons: disarm evildoers
form loyal followers: sense of duty and responsibility
what is she doing to criminals: disappeared
golden age: reduced crime and violence
on sword: hidden message
claim to be lost: deceive guard
gods felt? - shock confusion sadness anger
little girl became : Hero (you have to capitalize the H)
little girl's name: Iryen

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes