3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
You can use the save editor to change your stats, I know that the game has horribly balanced
Sure, but I have no clue what stats impact what, since this isn't a traditional RPG. I can probably find the height variable, but all that's good for is just getting a shit ton of cards. I'd rather up my damage directly if possible.

R1125

Aug 6, 2017
Sure, but I have no clue what stats impact what, since this isn't a traditional RPG. I can probably find the height variable, but all that's good for is just getting a shit ton of cards. I'd rather up my damage directly if possible.
Figure out the stat for hp and get the all in card from gambler deck. It does damage equal to your hp in exchange for reducing your hp to 1. As long as your hp is higher than theirs it's an instant kill.

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
Figure out the stat for hp and get the all in card from gambler deck. It does damage equal to your hp in exchange for reducing your hp to 1. As long as your hp is higher than theirs it's an instant kill.

If you have a tutorial for that couse i have 0 clues

Team Fireborne

Dec 12, 2023
Finally something that caters to my preferred body type: huge as fuck. Lol, seriously though, I hate rpgm games but I am so playing this.

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
AI art + grindy gameplay + nonsensical story?

No thanks. Anybody got a full save, gallery unlock or CG Set?

WitheredTulip

Jun 19, 2022
just started the game, and the rules of the cards are exactly like the ones in this game.
that, paired with AI-CG cannot help but make me feel like this guy just stole the ruleset... which i mean a ruleset's a ruleset, but still.
it could also just be a common ruleset and i be dumb

p.s even the battle screen seems heavily inspired, if u get what i mean

Last edited:

ital

Jan 26, 2019
They used to make really interesting and high-quality games, now they make all sorts of nonsense

tousht10

Dec 20, 2021
AI cg tag makes me sad.

For obvious reasons, but also because the AI can't draw sex scenes for shit, so the best you get is stills, which is lame af.
If you dont know how to use AI or even fix their mistakes, sure. But there are Plenty of 2D artists that do amazing NSFW works (Sex included) with A.I.

That being said, This dev should have contracted an artist that can actually work with AI to do everything. He probably did that himself and doesnt know how to use it properly. The result is predictible.

Last edited:

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
If you dont know how to use AI or even fix their mistakes, sure. But there are Plenty of 2D artists that do amazing NSFW works (Sex included) with A.I.

That being said, This dev should have contracted an artist that can actually work with AI to do everything. He probably did that himself and doesnt know how to use it properly. The result is predictible.
Honestly, if you're doing the work yourself and using AI to fill in the gaps, that's entirely different from what most people take AI art to mean, which is just running a prompt through the machine with little input from the human otherwise.
The whole AI art debate is one I'm not very fond of, but the side opposing it does have a point that best it can do right now is just be a tool to shore up the actual artist's work.

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
There are some secrets in the game, like the ronin or the back alley (which i don't know how it works)

anyone know others?

selius

Oct 7, 2017
buying cards from lillith eventually results in a near impossible boss fight unless you one shot her.
if you win, she sells cultist cards.

you can upgrade the card shopkeeper 3x but you have to do it all at once by buying deck space (5x). by doing this you can buy cards at half price.

the coin flip chick in the vip section cheats. lose a game and then use look in the room daily and eventually a pissed off gambler will tell you she's cheating and you can call her out for it.

arianna can open a shop where she sells cards, but i don't know the requirements for her to open it. may be a height req + beating her in a fight.

you get a game over if valeria hits 2.2k height. this is almost impossible to achieve without donating health to her through card buys.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Kentus

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Using Look in the Gardens can lead to the Shrine.

Also I wasn't going to mention this, but the creator knows about this being posted here, isn't happy. Definitely want to check the latest patreon post.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
he's makin 1300 a month for using stolen art.

cry me a river.
Not 100% stolen, depends on what's used at the beginning (another reason I'm not for A.I. art mostly). The main thing I don't like about A.I. art is over the course of seeing quite a bit of it, it all starts to look very similar. That and the usual stuff of things looked messed up, like eyes, arms, fingers etc.

It stands out even more here, when characters are supposed to be growing bigger in certain areas/all areas, then you look and will see completely different clothes, completely different hair color, completely different eye colors, etc.

I've even seen some of the characters stages in this game have the pictures be cropped out, I think the one or two I saw it was the hair area/chest area in a certain stage.

It's a really cool concept, same with the other game made by the guy who helped this guy. That might be the one he's talking about wanting their art taken off now.

The only thing is, I hate A.I. art, mostly for the fact that I can instantly tell it's A.I. art because of that it looks the same as all the other A.I. art I've seen vibe.

I have a similar feeling of yours, of is this stolen?, that and anybody with half a brain for this kind of stuff can make A.I. art like this. Gameplay, story and other elements is a whole other story. It's already a niche fetish, so yes at the same time I can understand not wanting to pay an artist to do the art, it's a big investment, and a niche audience for the money. Both games just feel like wasted potential to me.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
it is a non existant value. if you want to modify the MC's height, you need to use mtool and change the var for it.

Jan 13, 2018
buying cards from lillith eventually results in a near impossible boss fight unless you one shot her.
if you win, she sells cultist cards.

you can upgrade the card shopkeeper 3x but you have to do it all at once by buying deck space (5x). by doing this you can buy cards at half price.

the coin flip chick in the vip section cheats. lose a game and then use look in the room daily and eventually a pissed off gambler will tell you she's cheating and you can call her out for it.

arianna can open a shop where she sells cards, but i don't know the requirements for her to open it. may be a height req + beating her in a fight.

you get a game over if valeria hits 2.2k height. this is almost impossible to achieve without donating health to her through card buys.
Hoe do you access the vip section ?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes