3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

throwaway87915679

Apr 10, 2021
Does anyone know how to get the Arianna Cutscene Ending? Because there is a file for it (called AriannaCutscene). I already tried loosing her Russian roulette thing a fair amount (until she was at 2.5k or so) but that didnt go anywhere. Winning it a bit just unlocks her special card shop. Buying all the cards there is basically a game over since all the height goes to the queen and once she hits 2.2k its over. So any ideas?

yeetford235

Sep 12, 2022
If you share your own folder of the game you can get to share everthing in the cgi gallery that you have seen

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
i compiled some of the library quiz answers but i dont have the answers to everything

how long ago did sylies' prophecy come true? 2921
what led selina to explore? curiosity
embraced her leadership
Sylies
sylies profession? sorceror
aregia originally known for : merchant city
how did the queen bring peace back: quelling power struggles
venus blessed her body? prepare for execution
how did the city react? embraced her leadership
opilos iv
selina's power? immortality
when was the city of aregia founded? 1217
venus engraved: hidden message
divine voice: blessing
fateful night: family murdered
demonic infection: during invasion
demonic invasion: gods corrupted
selina hope to achieve: find sister
city known: endless war
unique qualities: immortality
who ordered venus: all father
red eyes: Baal
who worshipped: venus
cleansed herself: prepare for execution
selina's rule: justice
reason for the uproar: venus blessing
driving force? love and justice
need for weapons: disarm evildoers
form loyal followers: sense of duty and responsibility
what is she doing to criminals: disappeared
golden age: reduced crime and violence
on sword: hidden message
claim to be lost: deceive guard
gods felt? - shock confusion sadness anger
little girl became : Hero (you have to capitalize the H)
little girl's name: Iryen
Gods Feelings: Shock, confusion, sandness, anger
Who tells the story of the fall of the pantheon? - Sylies
Selina claims she was lost to decieve the guard
Evildoers Disappears
Events transpired - Selina's family was murdered

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Also, think i discover hor to open the shop in the cassino, you need to beat Arianna to have her around 300cm in heigth. this will make her open the option when you ask for the special game

The1WhoWhacks

Jun 12, 2022
Aighty, I'll admit, I'm sucker generous proportions, however, I'm wondering just what can of fluffy whoopie cushions I'm eying up before opening it. The art looks decent enough, but it seems people have some reservations they've made during their runs. What would you fellas say about it? Good enough to get some nice thicc, or should I just give it a pass?

selius

Oct 7, 2017
i very much enjoy this game. but it's a little too breakable and reliant on certain broken combinations to have fun.

if you do the library quiz every day the game quickly becomes a joke as the hard quiz card is very much a game breaker, but also not using it makes the game super hard as enemy hp totals bloat insanely and if you're not using the succubus decay cards, you just can't run anything but a hero deck.

Crableth

Aug 7, 2020
Ok, If i didn't mess up my Ctrl-C + delete game, here should be all the questions and answers for the library quiz:

"When was the City of Aregia founded?" 1217

"Who founded the City of Aregia?""Sir Opilos IV"

What was the original City of Aregia known "Merchant City"

"What profession did Sylies have?" "Sorcerer"

"Who was the goddess that blessed Aregia? "Venus"

"What effect did the Divine Blessing have on the Warriors of Aregia? They Grew with each Victory"

"What did the city become known as during the period of intense competition? "City of Endless War

"Who was chosen as the new Monarch for Aregia? Selina"

"How did the Queen and her followers bring peace and stability back to Aregia? Order and Quelling Power Struggles

"How long ago did Sylies' prophecy come true? "2921 years ago"

"What was the prophecy that Sylies fortold? D

"Which Goddess was worshipping by the emerging religion in Aregia? Venus

"How did the biggest war the city had faced end?"

"The Strongest decided it wasn't worth it

Who ordered Venus to be stripped of her Godhood and executed? The All Father

What was the reason for the uproar in the Pantheon in the year 4945 GC Blessing of Venus

What did Venus engrave on her sword before letting it fall? A Hidden Message

"Which Goddess came up with a plan to save Venus from execution? Baal

What happened during the Demonic Invasion? The Gods became Corrupt

"What did the little girl become? Hero

"What was the little girl's name? "Iryen"

"Why did Venus bless her body with Divine Waters?" Preparation for Execution

"When did the Demonic Infection first appear? During the Demonic Invasion

"Who was the Mysterious Goddess dressed in black with red eyes? Baal

"Who was the person that told the story "The Fall of the Pantheon"?" Sylies

"What were the feelings of the Pantheon when Venus was sentenced to death by execution?" Shock, Confusion, Sadness, Anger

"What led Selina to venture into the city on that particular night defying the curfew and security measure in place?" Curiousity on the City's progress

"How did Selina feel when she found herself alone in the City without her guards? Vulnerable and Exposed

"What happened to the evildoers who confronted Selina? Disappeared

"Why did Selina claim to be lost when confronted by one of her guards in the City? To Deceive the Guard

"What events transpired on the fateful night when her household was attacked by the guard she met in the City?" Selina's family was murdered

"How did Selina's sister play a critical role in her escape from the attackers? She sacrificed herself for Selina

"What did Selina hope to achieve when she fled into the Forest following the tragedy?" Find Her Sister

"How did the Divine Voice she heard in the Forest change the course of Selina's life?" She earned the Blessing of the Goddess

"What were the unique qualities of Selina's powers, which seemed to keep her eternally youthful? Immortality

"What inspired Selina to form a group of loyal followers and become the protector of the City? Sense of Duty and Responsibility

How did the city's residents react to Selina's rise as their Queen and Protector? Embraced her Leadership

"What were the driving forces behind Selina' determination to avenge her family and especially her sister? Love and Justice

In what ways did Selina's rule differ from the previous leadership in Aregia? Promoting Justice and Equality

"How did Selina manage to make the need for weapons disappear in the City? Using Her Powers to Disarm Evildoers

"What made the citizens of Aregia consider Selina's reign as the Golden Agefor the City?" Reduced Crime and Violence

Derpete

Nov 14, 2018
I dont really care about this kinks at all but the deck building part really activated my neurons, this is the most braindead ez win deck i found while messing around, you basically ignore everything and just play Unbeatable! and Erish-The Rouge a lot until you reach the desired level, and then win by spamming Iryen The Hero, at level 60 she deals 500+ damage every single turn and heals you by the same damage, usually on t2 you already drawn your entire deck and removed all the useless cards, after done so you will just play the 2 Unbeatable! and Erish-The Rouge to gain 10+ levels every turn, you can also use Mirrored Path to heal (the game dosnt seems to tell you but if you use Mirrored Path it dosnt get removed it just transform into a version that does nothing and get placed on the bottom of the deck, playing it again will transform it back to the original version and it will heal when you draw it so usually you can get healed by this card 1-2 times each turn by playing it along side Erish-The Rouge when you are levelling up).

Screenshot of deck and usual endgame hand.
スクリーンショット 2023-12-19 013600.png スクリーンショット 2023-12-19 011148.png

The cards for the deck can be found on the last pack you can buy.
You can easily replace all the Holding Out A Hero! with Generator Perfect but is on another pack.

Last edited:
Reactions: iKnight00
Apr 28, 2020
what are the height absorption cards? and where to get them (other than the quiz to get the breast slam) or is that the only one?

selius

Oct 7, 2017
that is the only absorption card im aware of.

you can gain height through various other card plays. the gladiator and succubus decks are practically based around it where you just gain 200 height for a drawn out fight and dont care if you lose

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes