3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

xbiohazardz

Aug 25, 2021
Using Derpete's deck but I added the card you get from the longest quiz "Feast". Feast takes height and does damage based on your height difference with the enemy. So you 1 shot almost everything when you get big enough. I'm over 10k height now and it hits for over 600. So I draw out the deck and try to get feast right away, if it doesn't kill them, just keep leveling the hero card and nuke them.

BASBUSA

Mar 20, 2018
The Game looked appealing till in the description it was mentioned...With Cards! If I wanted to play a card game, I would buy a set from Amazon or something. Voluptuous women with enormous boobs grow from victory rewards and not from any vore growth. Just some visual stills and no simple animations or any sort. Absolute boring, and I haven't even bothered to try the game yet.

Apr 28, 2020
The one on here, see the patreon page post. titled again ?
so in short " i'm disappointed that someone posted this game on a pirated site and now the ones who paid on patreon will suffer as not only do i need to rework some things one who made some of the art will pull out because of that '''extremely selfish''' person that posted here so now my drive to make this game has plummeted".

...on one hand he's making the argument on why things get pirated.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
so in short " i'm disappointed that someone posted this game on a pirated site and now the ones who paid on patreon will suffer as not only do i need to rework some things one who made some of the art will pull out because of that '''extremely selfish''' person that posted here so now my drive to make this game has plummeted".

...on one hand he's making the argument on why things get pirated.
Oh, if you look in that post, 1-2 people are making points about piracy helping plenty of creators and bringing more attention to said games, and how you as a creator shouldn't let pirates get you down/stop you. It's a double-edged sword though.

But some creators take the super extreme pissed off route, and limit access to their game/product, and then sometimes completely change it too.

He had to change it because the other person who worked on the art with him, asked for their stuff to be taken down. He's already put up a 5.0 redux (aka redone) version, with the new art and also updated the demo.

To be fair though, he did add quite a bit more content as well. The art for the stuff he changed, is a lot better too imo.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
Oh, if you look in that post, 1-2 people are making points about piracy helping plenty of creators and bringing more attention to said games, and how you as a creator shouldn't let pirates get you down/stop you. It's a double-edged sword though.

But some creators take the super extreme pissed off route, and limit access to their game/product, and then sometimes completely change it too.

He had to change it because the other person who worked on the art with him, asked for their stuff to be taken down. He's already put up a 5.0 redux (aka redone) version, with the new art and also updated the demo.

To be fair though, he did add quite a bit more content as well. The art for the stuff he changed, is a lot better too imo.

Glad he didn't give up, Orachi Lore in the game is good and i hope he makes his own

Cocksucker222

Jul 29, 2022
I dont really care about this kinks at all but the deck building part really activated my neurons, this is the most braindead ez win deck i found while messing around, you basically ignore everything and just play Unbeatable! and Erish-The Rouge a lot until you reach the desired level, and then win by spamming Iryen The Hero, at level 60 she deals 500+ damage every single turn and heals you by the same damage, usually on t2 you already drawn your entire deck and removed all the useless cards, after done so you will just play the 2 Unbeatable! and Erish-The Rouge to gain 10+ levels every turn, you can also use Mirrored Path to heal (the game dosnt seems to tell you but if you use Mirrored Path it dosnt get removed it just transform into a version that does nothing and get placed on the bottom of the deck, playing it again will transform it back to the original version and it will heal when you draw it so usually you can get healed by this card 1-2 times each turn by playing it along side Erish-The Rouge when you are levelling up).

Screenshot of deck and usual endgame hand.
View attachment 3185959 View attachment 3185958

The cards for the deck can be found on the last pack you can buy.
You can easily replace all the Holding Out A Hero! with Generator Perfect but is on another pack.
Which ''last pack'' where?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes