3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
How to make the queen not lose at day 15
the challangers get too high and always win, so just donate hight to her by buying cards?

selius

Oct 7, 2017
if you play with wagers on, it's essentially unstoppable.

if you leave wagers off, and get the hard quiz card, you can much more easily steal their size and prevent them from reaching 1k size which is where they start challenging her and winning

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021
if you play with wagers on, it's essentially unstoppable.

if you leave wagers off, and get the hard quiz card, you can much more easily steal their size and prevent them from reaching 1k size which is where they start challenging her and winning
btw if you now know all the answers i'd be very greatful! :D

selius

Oct 7, 2017
dont think so. it's just easier.

i still havent figured out the exact metrics for your character gaining hp, but i think it's based on previous day's size versus next day's size, so there is some advantage to losing a lot of size on a day, then gaining a lot the next.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm not exactly sure what triggers her to appear in the inside arena area. But Titania has a hp booster item you can buy from her that will give you an hp boost every day. If you buy all her cards plus that hp booster she joins the contest too.

selius

Oct 7, 2017
random i guess. she showed up at night time for me

and, oh, it's her. i had her join the contest randomly before with no explanation.

i thought it was weird because she only had 2 pictures in the cg gallery and it was basically smol to GigantoFuckHuge so i was wondering what her size cap was.

yeetford235

Sep 12, 2022

and, oh, it's her. i had her join the contest randomly before with no explanation.

i thought it was weird because she only had 2 pictures in the cg gallery and it was basically smol to GigantoFuckHuge so i was wondering what her size cap was.
She just shows up at night in the arena when she is selling the things so it's not randomly

fuocoperpetuo

Jul 27, 2021

With the breast card i've got 7km in hight, ty for that.
If oishi gets crazy you can fight her without spending time and if you lose she takes only 50 height
With enough height to start with you spam the height stealing card and concede.
You both get bigger pratically

selius

Oct 7, 2017
With the breast card i've got 7km in hight, ty for that.
If oishi gets crazy you can fight her without spending time and if you lose she takes only 50 height
With enough height to start with you spam the height stealing card and concede.
You both get bigger pratically
if she gets too big, you get an instant game over. i lost one of my save files to that as you save, and then it auto game overs

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes