3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
D

Deleted member 220033

I hate being poor, he asks me to confirm in my patreon account and I have to pay, the problem that I live in Argentina LOL
thats part of the reason cracked versions and workarounds exist be it the smaller end of the spectrum theres a workaround for the paetreon login on this forum think it was page 3 or 4

Reactions: Istri
D

Deleted member 220033

looks like we might get jiggle physics next update

wiwi2116

Sep 30, 2019
i can open but i have this somone help?

error: [File: D :/Build/++UE4/Sync/Engine/Source/Runtime/CoreUObject/Private/UObject/ScriptCore.cpp] [Line: 1234]
Failed to find function Changed Mapped Skill in NewGameInstance_C /Engine/Transient.GameEngine_2147482619:NewGameInstance_C_2147482605

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Has anyone mentioned how misleading the OP's pic is?
That picture has nothing to do with the game itself, that's the banner for the dev's Patreon page, and is NOT for the game, but rather for all the random, janky-ass animations the dev made before making the game.

D

Deleted member 220033

their probably waiting for the hotfix to drop so they can bulk upload

D

Deleted member 220033

its a betting system of sorts the harder u make the enemy the more ego / bigger a dick ur character can have

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
Has anyone mentioned how misleading the OP's pic is?
That picture has nothing to do with the game itself, that's the banner for the dev's Patreon page, and is NOT for the game, but rather for all the random, janky-ass animations the dev made before making the game.
So he's the one that floods FurAffinity with that shit. Such a pain in the ass looking for games on that site when 80% of the "interactive" content is just some ugly 3D model you can spin around.

• Sad
Reactions: atur
Feb 2, 2020
I'm still unclear on the betting system picking "come fight me" seems to make my ego bigger, but it seems like saying "bring it on tiny" should increase your ego more, working off the logic of being an arrogant blowhard and winning the fight seems like it should make your ego bigger. Also that bottom one "I will not" or something is that choosing not to bet any ego? Or is that saying they're so strong you won't stand a chance?

EDIT: Its also not helpful there's no stat or grow animation, I'm just going off perspective and sometimes I'm really not sure if my package got any bigger

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
D

Deleted member 220033

I'm still unclear on the betting system picking "come fight me" seems to make my ego bigger, but it seems like saying "bring it on tiny" should increase your ego more, working off the logic of being an arrogant blowhard and winning the fight seems like it should make your ego bigger. Also that bottom one "I will not" or something is that choosing not to bet any ego? Or is that saying they're so strong you won't stand a chance?

EDIT: Its also not helpful there's no stat or grow animation, I'm just going off perspective and sometimes I'm really not sure if my package got any bigger
once u have won a few go to scaling options and crank it to max and ull see the diff also on a different note its kinda funny seeing the enemies running away only to bak them into a corner and kick the shit out of them

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes