3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Jun 22, 2020
Maybe the person who was uploading in yiffparty could switch to Kemono.party, it's got a similar import system and it's up

they've even got this guy on there:

Feb 2, 2020
Unfortunately I don't have anything on par with this on hand, especially non weight gain. But if you are looking for weight gain games you can find some decent ones on weightgaming. If anybody knows of other good growth games I'd like to know as well

Feb 2, 2020
well 2.2 isn't even out yet so I wouldn't expect it to be uploaded anytime soon. And I still don't see 2.1 on kemono but I'm not too familiar with that site

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
Legit question is there anyone who unironically jerks off to this? Like do they see a thicc Nintendo switch and a fucking muscular digimon and get hard?? If so how did you end up like this and why???
You end up like this by being turned on by it. Just like homosexuality. It just happens. As for why? It's because she's got a GREAT ASS!!!!

Reactions: JOSHUAs9
Feb 2, 2020
Also I'm not terribly happy with the new ego system. I'm level three fifty and I think I'm too strong to gain anymore ego cuz it doesn't play the animation anymore

Feb 2, 2020
So I'm over a thousand in every attribute and I'm noticing on the sliders after maybe a quarter the way across the bar that part flips out. Really hoping for more support for hypers. The camera's gotten better but I still get visual glitches at maximum size. Also more armor and skills would be cool.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
this really needs better optimization and more graphical options in general, kinda lag for me somewhat.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
also relying your single player game on a server is a bad idea if you ask me, especially when its a indie title, like i guess the game will be completely unplayable once the creator runs out of funds and decides to shut down the server. Unless you know of it on here with the crack.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
how the hell do you remove head accessories?

oh wait nvm saw that apparently isnt possible, but is there a way to edit the game to remove the bandana maybe through a hex editor

Last edited:

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
so 2.1 dropped back in October and a 2.2 dropped recently yet we still only still got 2.0 on here? lazy lazy.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes