3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 28, 2018
Furry shit has never appealed to me and it feels fucking weird to be honest.. every other aspect despite that seems pretty rad if it werent for the characters being animals. I'm not one to bitch but it'd be at least a nice option if you could choose to be human rather than a weird ass racoon or whatever that shit's suppose to be lol.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Furry shit has never appealed to me and it feels fucking weird to be honest.. every other aspect despite that seems pretty rad if it werent for the characters being animals. I'm not one to bitch but it'd be at least a nice option if you could choose to be human rather than a weird ass racoon or whatever that shit's suppose to be lol.
Protip: most of us furry content creators are *shit* at making human models/art, which is probably half the reason there's so many furry content creators out there. That's also why when furry artists decide to finally add a human character to their cast, there's almost always something... off about them.
(Though I only do furries because they're more fun to make.)

EDIT: Kinda worded that a bit poorly. Basically what I'm saying is that because we, as humans, live and breathe around other human beings 24/7 IRL, we have this subconscious knowledge of what a human should look like. Getting something wrong like having the arms an inch too long, or setting the eyes slightly too close together makes us uncomfortable. This is where the term "uncanny valley" comes in.
With furries, our brains don't really have anything to compare it to, so we can dive headfirst without knowledge of proper anatomy or anything and still make something serviceable.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2018
Protip: most of us furry content creators are *shit* at making human models/art, which is probably half the reason there's so many furry content creators out there. That's also why when furry artists decide to finally add a human character to their cast, there's almost always something... off about them.
(Though I only do furries because they're more fun to make.)
No shame in that, doing what works is good but it'd be cool to have the option even if it's not 100% the best quality. Furry isn't my thing but picturing it all without the fur and stuff it looks like good work. Either way nice job, not my thing but props to u and those who like it.

Feb 2, 2020
Well I love the jiggle physics but I don't like how enemies don't respawn everytime you save. Also not being able to wager ego in the endless dungeon is a drag, now if I want to grind ego I go in and out of the lich's cave to fight the hourglass knight

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
do y'all know any other games like this, or that come close to it in the growth aspect?
Not to this extent, no.
Sizebox might fit if you're just talking about giantesses, but otherwise the closest things I can think of is:

-and both are nowhere near finished (or even really started), but both devs are still hanging around and haven't quit yet.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
So does the game actually have sex scenes or is it just "look at the naked thing woah"?
Look at the naked thing woah.
Though if you're into expansion and growth, there's plenty of that.
I like to keep the broken sword with me so I can use the growth abilities, personally.

D

Deleted member 220033

Look at the naked thing woah.
Though if you're into expansion and growth, there's plenty of that.
I like to keep the broken sword with me so I can use the growth abilities, personally.
broken sword is only way to lvl grind currently without going into the dungeon

D

Deleted member 220033

hes already got a poll up so i would say 3 weeks maybe if and when the yiffparty uploader uploads it is a different story

UwU.x3

Feb 1, 2020
Ver. 2.0
Where is the Lich? Is it a designated area on the map or is it just in the dungeon (If so, is there a specific level)?

D

Deleted member 220033

yiff still only has 2.0 give the uploader some time i would say atleast until after the hotfix for 2.1 is out so we get a more polished version

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes