3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
I'm looking at the channel log and it mentions "punch fence" and I've never heard of this before anybody know what's up with this fence and punching it?

DrNoob

Jun 4, 2017
Growth RPG V0.2.3 Hotfix

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
maybe just me but combat in v2.3 seems WAY WAY FASTER paced then it was previously, i can do continues strikes with little wait time. not to mention the ai seems to use their abilities far more than they did actually making battles last a little longer, and there is definitely a change to the way the models expand, for one thing im sure that the fat model especially the belly shape looks way better than it did in 2.0

besides what i seen i don't know how much new stuff was added from v2.0 to 2.3.

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
How to bypass the Patreon check

Download the GrowthLocalServer, extract it to any folder you like (the .exe file in the zip archive is all you need) and run it. It requires and will ask for admin privileges in order work *. Once you started it a window will open that says Listening. At this point you can launch the game. Make sure to leave that window open as long as you play. While in the game click the big patreon button in the center of the screen and click on UNLOCK GAME in the next screen that shows up:

View attachment 712733

After you have done that the game will redirect you to the main menu and you are able to play.

Help it doesn't work!?

If for some reason you don't see the unlock screen or the menu won't show up make sure port 80 is not blocked by any application that is running on your computer. You will also need to have the .NET Framework v4.7.2 installed to run this software.

GrowthLocalServer will:
  • modify the hosts file to redirect all growthrpg.com requests to your local machine
  • start listening on port 80 and intercept all incoming patreon requests
  • clean up and remove the entry from the hosts file again when the application is terminated
The source is included in the archive, so go nuts and modify it to your needs if you want.

* Admin privileges are necessary in order to modify the hosts file and to listen on port 80

Cheers,
Just wanted to stop by and say hats off to you. Very nice little addon you have there. Thank you so much for making this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: l8rdude
Feb 2, 2020
Just saw this new update the other day, I love the mechanic of the beast but I really wish s(he)? was on another map because I got the beast so big the whole world is clipping through the feet of the model

Silver Flatlinings

Jul 25, 2020
Just saw this new update the other day, I love the mechanic of the beast but I really wish s(he)? was on another map because I got the beast so big the whole world is clipping through the feet of the model
Same thing happened to me. As soon as the beast is rendered it’s thighs block out the sun.

D

Deleted member 220033

the beast doesnt count as a normal boss though so maybe losing some fights might calm them down ???? thats just my guess ill try and see if it does anything

update on guess they dont shrink on loss so just dont fight them to many times

Last edited by a moderator:

Silver Flatlinings

Jul 25, 2020
the beast doesnt count as a normal boss though so maybe losing some fights might calm them down ???? thats just my guess ill try and see if it does anything

update on guess they dont shrink on loss so just dont fight them to many times
I’m not going to fight the beast in any other characters but to my knowledge it’s the only boss that increases in difficulty for end game play. Besides the dungeon I mean.

D

Deleted member 220033

next thing i was gonna try is the lich form but i would need a new save to do so, side note already tried the sword in the rock and that doesnt work either

Silver Flatlinings

Jul 25, 2020
next thing i was gonna try is the lich form but i would need a new save to do so, side note already tried the sword in the rock and that doesnt work either
The alchemist sells a de lichifying potion if you are a lich so you can try it whenever you want. Also sword in the stone does work but has some stupid strength and size requirements. To prove I know this it’s an A scaling strength weapon and still has the stone on it when you use it as a weapon.

D

Deleted member 220033

it wasnt so much of changing from a lich bak as more i fought him to much to tell if im doing any damage

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lardonx17
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes