3.60 star(s) 10 Votes
Feb 2, 2020
So the trello says the enemies grow everytime you beat them but the only one I've seen grow is the beast outside of town. Am I missing something?

D

Deleted member 220033

just a guess as i haven't tried 2.4 yet maybe it only applys in combat in order to not have the same issue of the beast multiplied

Feb 17, 2021
So the trello says the enemies grow everytime you beat them but the only one I've seen grow is the beast outside of town. Am I missing something?
As far as I know, the basic enemies doesn't grow on defeat, but the other bosses and the new "lesser commander" by the sword on a stone does

Might be a fluke in the programming, but that's just a guess

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Wolfymare12

Mar 4, 2020
Anyone know the stats/id/code thing for the mini blue dragons trying to grow them manually using save editor but it's complicated to do anything when everything is letter and numbers

Mar 5, 2020
It's a program that lets you download from MEGA while bypassing the quota limit and, in your case, also works as a workaround the browser crashing issue
(sorry for the late reply)
Can you link a download for it? I tried googleing it and the 2 results i got seem a tad sketchy (I could just be being paranoid but hey can't be too careful)
for

Feb 17, 2021
(sorry for the late reply)
Can you link a download for it? I tried googleing it and the 2 results i got seem a tad sketchy (I could just be being paranoid but hey can't be too careful)
for

Both link should be fine

Feb 17, 2021
Anyone know the stats/id/code thing for the mini blue dragons trying to grow them manually using save editor but it's complicated to do anything when everything is letter and numbers
Save editing? That's the first I've heard of it. Mind sharing how you're doing it?

Anyway, those blue dragon "id" should be something like "EnemyHighDragonWorker" if that's what you need

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes