3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
aren't you the one who uploaded the thread ROFLMAO... :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Choke to a yard-long futa-dick, be chopped into pieces with butter-knife and burn in eternal flame. You have exactly same cow-vomit-coloured bar under your name AND you were present when I did this, so you should know, ffs!...);D

• Haha
Reactions: OEJ

menny

May 28, 2017
I'm interested, not much into the growth fetish but will there be fucking?

menny

May 28, 2017
the current version has no fucking so far and i dought there will for a long while if not ever
ya know after playing for a little bit it's not supper terrible and since growth is actually used as a mechanic rather than just being there it's no so bad, the models definitely need some work with what happens after growth as some animations look wonky kinda all in all not too horrible for the fetish that's being used give it time and it'll be more interesting

Reactions: ThatFurryYouKnow

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Choke to a yard-long futa-dick, be chopped into pieces with butter-knife and burn in eternal flame. You have exactly same cow-vomit-coloured bar under your name AND you were present when I did this, so you should know, ffs!...);D
LMAO, just pulling your leg :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
if you know the youtuber danteaxe, this has to be literally the engine he uses for his LoL parodies.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Well, i don't recomend grow in Fat. Curent model is buggy and not supported HUGE(on 50 points model startign looks ugly) and GIGANT character size(over 100). Same story with boobs and muscles.(i just edit adresses by Cheat Engine. 4 Bite code for that game and need open process where you playing. Money and curent EXP supports only)

Reactions: Vreis

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Is there any sexual content in this release or is it just growth? And is there no way to increase dick size

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Is there any sexual content in this release or is it just growth? And is there no way to increase dick size
Just growth it looks like. For now anyway.

As for dick size there is a way, but its endgame content right now and has no effect on your stats from what I've seen. Heres how you acquire it:

1. Take the Lich Quest from the notice board outside the potion shop.
2. Talk to the potion seller
3. Grind until you're powerful enough to take on the Lich and defeat it.
4. Talk to the potion seller and she will have two new potions to sell.

One of them is the Potion of Ego Growth, which expands dong (balls included).
The other cures you of your jelly body if you decided to examine the vat of acid past the lich.

Pigfarmer

May 25, 2019
You can unlock the camera, but it's a debug feature and not intended for gameplay purposes. Not sure if it's the same key on keyboards from different regions, but on my keyboard, you can open the debug menu with the apostrophe key. Then you can unlock the camera with the tab key.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes