3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Just growth it looks like. For now anyway.

As for dick size there is a way, but its endgame content right now and has no effect on your stats from what I've seen. Heres how you acquire it:

1. Take the Lich Quest from the notice board outside the potion shop.
2. Talk to the potion seller
3. Grind until you're powerful enough to take on the Lich and defeat it.
4. Talk to the potion seller and she will have two new potions to sell.

One of them is the Potion of Ego Growth, which expands dong (balls included).
The other cures you of your jelly body if you decided to examine the vat of acid past the lich.
Jelly Body? and how strong should i be?

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Jelly Body? and how strong should i be?
Yeah, the Lich has a body that looks like a skeleton surrounded by a gelatinous body, and after you defeat them you can head right and find a vat that, if you examine, will give you a body of similar appearance.

As for defeating him, stacking Fat for the armor bonus helps absorb some damage. Though what I did was kinda cheesy.
The potion seller sells potions that boost attributes by 10 for your next fight. I bought all of her potions and just before fighting the Lich I drank all of them, because they stack. Essentially walking into the fight as a wall of meat with giant titties.

Though the fight is still a hassle if you get bad RNG and are screwed over by the Lich having too many consecutive turns, and I almost lost regardless of my stacked buffs because the Lich has abilities that not only boost its own stats over several turns, but can also drain your stats as well.

TL;DR, buy the postion seller's strongest potions and chug them all before taking on the Lich. Grinding for XP also helps.

Reactions: RyderCleff101

Xig320

May 23, 2017
i don't know if dev is here, but the game is good, not great, but far from trash.

First of all, i'm not an Furry fan or whatever, i just try to understand each fetishes, to explore what can be done and worked on.
With this out of this, i can freely say that is game got potential as:
1. Growth game a quite scarce, underdevelopped type, and it's good to have another one filling the ranks.
2. The idea itself is ok, growth themed around experience is really interesting.
3. The Furry part didnt scared me that much, but it might be a no-no for some.
4. RPG part with combat per turn feels great with the Experience theme, move pool is quite lackluster, but it's still in development and a very early one.

The issues that i have encountered are:
1. You can only save at one spot, and encounters are most of the time random, so you might face 4 time in a row a 7hp bandits, and then suddenly, you fight against a 35hp enemy who can 2 shot you and act faster than you. And if you lose, you need to reload save.
2. After reaching a high level, growth part will start to detach themselves from your body as growth points can be quite uneven ( 200 points in breast don't have as much "mass" as 200 points in Ass) so you end up with some holes bewteen your inner thights as your body cant stretch itself, your breasts start levitating as your size is too short even after giving more than 300 points in Size parts, etc. ( a bit funky but keep in mind it's still in dev)

In my opinion, this game is worth watching, playing might differ considering download speed ( for a 300mb game, farm and farm without any story, just one quest)
I don't know if the dev is working alone on this project, but it might take some time between updates.

Ver Greeneyes

Nov 26, 2019
Not really that much to this right now though the concept is promising if you have a big expansion fetish. I got the dick size increasing potions after beating the lich and the effect is pretty hot, but you can't really do anything with it right now and it looks pretty derpy flaccid (as far as I know the only time you get erect is while growing, and the camera is too zoomed in to really show the growth properly).

Personally I hope the rate of growth is scaled back a little, right now you have to get pretty huge to get any real amount of strength (and the game is pretty grindy to begin with). Obviously I also hope for dick growth to become more than just cosmetic, and a way to gain the benefits of fat without becoming a blob would be nice too (I ended up beating the Lich by grinding just Muscle up to 225 but that's probably not intended).

VoltzzSwagga

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah, the Lich has a body that looks like a skeleton surrounded by a gelatinous body, and after you defeat them you can head right and find a vat that, if you examine, will give you a body of similar appearance.

As for defeating him, stacking Fat for the armor bonus helps absorb some damage. Though what I did was kinda cheesy.
The potion seller sells potions that boost attributes by 10 for your next fight. I bought all of her potions and just before fighting the Lich I drank all of them, because they stack. Essentially walking into the fight as a wall of meat with giant titties.

Though the fight is still a hassle if you get bad RNG and are screwed over by the Lich having too many consecutive turns, and I almost lost regardless of my stacked buffs because the Lich has abilities that not only boost its own stats over several turns, but can also drain your stats as well.

TL;DR, buy the postion seller's strongest potions and chug them all before taking on the Lich. Grinding for XP also helps.
But what if i can't handle the potion seller's strongest potions even though i need them

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Just for your information, this is not 0.1.3 but 0.1.2, made some research about the game, and 0.1.3 has a dungeon, which i didn't found in our version.
And i managed to get my hands on the real 0.1.3 ( Yiff Party ) , but we need to log-in via Patreon and unless someone has a patreon log-in ,we a stuck with the 0.1.2.

Edit: I finally realised what i said was stupid ( about giving patreon log-in information, i smol brain ) but we need to find a way to bypass the log-in part.

Last edited:

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
Just for your information, this is not 0.1.3 but 0.1.2, made some research about the game, and 0.1.3 has a dungeon, which i didn't found in our version.
And i managed to get my hands on the real 0.1.3 ( Yiff Party ) , but we need to log-in via Patreon and unless someone has a patreon log-in ,we a stuck with the 0.1.2.

Edit: I finally realised what i said was stupid ( about giving patreon log-in information, i smol brain ) but we need to find a way to bypass the log-in part.
Tbh I'm not surprised you missed the entrance to the dungeon, I almost did myself.
Do you remember the gate that you opened? Keep heading right from there and you'll find a cave in which you fight the Lich

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Tbh I'm not surprised you missed the entrance to the dungeon, I almost did myself.
Do you remember the gate that you opened? Keep heading right from there and you'll find a cave in which you fight the Lich
Yea,i already found the lich and killed 3 times in a row.
But in the change-logs of 0.1.3, the dev is mentionning a "Samurai Boss" and a dungeon with levels (which i didn't found)
And if you look closer, the download file we have on F95zone for the Windows 64, is named "V0.1.2X64Free.rar" (when you are on the Mega page) .
The Dev also mentioned: New weapon and area along with the new boss and infinite Dungeon that i already wrote.
I'm 99% sure that we have the wrong version, and if it's true, we need to bypass that log-in on the 0.1.3 version (Go on Yiff party and search DigitalFurBelow if you want to see for yourself)

Last edited:

Seth298

Feb 23, 2019
Ya its not the new game just cheeked yiffparty and even spliced the two files we do not have 0.1.3 but 0.1.2 so Xig is right we have been the download is labeled incorrectly

Reactions: Xig320

Anonymaster666

May 13, 2019
so is this multiplayer? because it got flagged by my firewall when I first ran it, not my antivirus, indicating that it's connecting up to an external server. I can assume that it could be for authentication or additional file purpose reasons, but it's a good thing to ask about first.

EDIT: Also whenever I run it, the application triggers my VR software to activate, and doesnt play properly. I think my oculus thinks that this game is a vr game, so I think I should mention that. It's probably the fault of the headset's software, but it still could be a bug of the game. consider this an impromptu bug report to noone.

Last edited:

Xig320

May 23, 2017
so is this multiplayer? because it got flagged by my firewall when I first ran it, not my antivirus, indicating that it's connecting up to an external server. I can assume that it could be for authentication or additional file purpose reasons, but it's a good thing to ask about first.

EDIT: Also whenever I run it, the application triggers my VR software to activate, and doesnt play properly. I think my oculus thinks that this game is a vr game, so I think I should mention that. It's probably the fault of the headset's software, but it still could be a bug of the game. consider this an impromptu bug report to noone.
There is no Multiplayer, but there is authentification (0.1.2 is optional, but 0.1.3 is mendatory), and Vr might be a bug.

Could partanen update the thread , and name it:
Growth RPG [v0.1.2 Free] [Digital Fur Below]

Pretty please ? It might lead to confusion as this is not 0.1.3 but 0.1.2 as i already shown with my previous posts.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ
3.60 star(s) 10 Votes