3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

Bl1nd_Eye

Jun 13, 2019
My issue is not the growth. As long as it stays away from grossly pulsing veins everywhere, I'm good. My only issue is the lack of sex.

• Haha
Reactions: atur

menny

May 28, 2017
My issue is not the growth. As long as it stays away from grossly pulsing veins everywhere, I'm good. My only issue is the lack of sex.
This 'artist' never really does veins on the models so the concern can just fade off and ask for sex the artist has it planned for later

Xig320

May 23, 2017
New version is up in his patreon
The issue remains the same, we could have the 0.1.4, we still have no way to play it (Go see my previous posts if you want to know more about it).

There is a mendatory Log-in : Growth RPG 0.1.3.png
and since i don't think he will remove it for next versions, we need to find a way to bypass this.

Edit: I searched on his Furaffinity account, and he does give the old version freely.
Since the 0.1.4 is up on Patreon, he gave 0.1.3. here's the link:
If partanen could upload this version and title post it would be great.
if you don't trust my link, go on his furaffinity account and download the last version from here:

Last edited:

Xig320

May 23, 2017
Well, i have 2 good news !
I asked on F95zone/Crack forum if anyone could help us with our issue concerning the Patreon Login and i had an answer: https://f95zone.to/threads/growth-rpg-v0-1-3.48649/
You can follow the tutorial l8rdude kindly made, i tried it before-hand and it works.

Now this would be useless as we already have 0.1.3 BUT Yiff party has 0.1.4:
If you fear that my download link may be a scam, go here: and take the 0.1.4 hotfix.

Could partanen update this thread with Fiddler's tutorial, thanks

l8rdude

Jan 13, 2020
Well, i have 2 good news !
I asked on F95zone/Crack forum if anyone could help us with our issue concerning the Patreon Login and i had an answer: https://f95zone.to/threads/growth-rpg-v0-1-3.48649/
You can follow the tutorial l8rdude kindly made, i tried it before-hand and it works.

Now this would be useless as we already have 0.1.3 BUT Yiff party has 0.1.4:
Mega .
If you fear that my download link may be a scam, go here: and take the 0.1.4 hotfix.

Could partanen update this thread with Fiddler's tutorial, thanks
This solution is outdated and will no longer work! Check out this post instead.
Original post:

Thanks for the mention. :)
I messed around a bit longer and I think I got it working w/o Patreon now.
Can you or someone else test this and confirm? It worked for me.

Download my attachment and extract the .pak file that's inside the zip to the \X64\WindowsNoEditor\GrowthRPG\Content\Paks\ folder. So now you should have 2 pak files total in that folder. Then simply start the game.

This file should work for future versions too, unless the author decides to implement the Patreon checks another way.

Cheers,

Last edited:

NekoMouse

Jul 3, 2017
Thanks for the mention. :)
I messed around a bit longer and I think I got it working w/o Patreon now.
Can you or someone else test this and confirm? It worked for me.

Download my attachment and extract the .pak file that's inside the zip to the \X64\WindowsNoEditor\GrowthRPG\Content\Paks\ folder. So now you should have 2 pak files total in that folder. Then simply start the game.

Cheers,
Can confirm it starts up and lets me start a new game.

imac2002

Jul 10, 2017
View attachment 582926

Overview:
Furry Futa RPG

Thread Updated: 2020-03-19
Release Date: 2020-02-28
Developer: DigitalFurBelow -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2 Free
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64
:
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Win 32:
MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks to Vreis for sharing.

View attachment 582890 View attachment 582891 View attachment 582892 View attachment 582893 View attachment 582894
This is a good game

anon10074

Oct 20, 2019
Just played the 1.0.2 version, checked the comments, tried the 1.0.4. It works, but there are no lewd options. Tits have no nipples, and there is no penis/vagina/smooth box in the character creator anymore. Do you have to unlock those with the ego potion, or is this just a "censored" version?

EDIT: The toggle was just moved to settings, my mistake.

Last edited:

MASSIVEretard

Dec 22, 2019
Legit question is there anyone who unironically jerks off to this? Like do they see a thicc Nintendo switch and a fucking muscular digimon and get hard?? If so how did you end up like this and why???

• Haha

AshenCrimsoner

Apr 15, 2020
the anti patreon login pak seems to make the game crash when creating or loading a save on the new version

Last edited:

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
Legit question is there anyone who unironically jerks off to this? Like do they see a thicc Nintendo switch and a fucking muscular digimon and get hard?? If so how did you end up like this and why???
Hell yeah I jerk off to that, I was all on board until I found out there was no sex though. I don't get the growing fetish shit but I'm always down for muscle girls even if it's furry.

Reactions: ViviX12 and Nacheny
D

Deleted member 220033

someone needs to make another anti patreon patch

D

Deleted member 220033

the current anti patreon patch only works for the 1.4 versions of the game we need someone to do something similar as the previous one but for the current version

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes